| This is a record of a successful nomination to become Staff.
Please do not edit the nomination, questions or comments sections of this page. Discuss on the talk page if neccessary.
- BloodyGTA, please reply with whether you accept or decline this nomination, and why. If you do, also answer the questions below.
- Any user may ask a question here for the candidate to answer. Feel free to add extra questions based on their replies.
What do you think is the hardest thing for new editors to get the hang of (whether a technical skill, a policy or just the way we do things here); how would you spot they were having difficulty; and how would you help them? Maybe explain what was the hardest thing you've had to learn whilst being here? Gboyers talk 01:43, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- Through my experiences as a new user to GTA Wikia back in 2008,I would say that the hardest thing for a new user to get the hang of is how to edit and what they have to do in order to be a good editor to the wikia.If I were to see that a new member is having difficulty is if they are putting relevant information but can not seem to put the words in order or seem to put to much information that some of it becomes irrelevant and if I were to help them I would tell the new user and make sure that the user understands the policy to this wikia.-User:BloodyGTA
Becoming staff isn't a reward for good edits, it's a job and a respoinsibility. How do you feel you could help us, and why should we promote you to become a Moderator? Gboyers talk 01:43, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- I also beleive that getting promoted is a reward or privileg but I would be able to help GTA Wikia by checking as much pages as I can to see if I they need some more information or remove some information there that does not seem needed.A reason I believe that I should be a Moderator is I do check over alot of pages and I can help out with GTA Wikia pages as I have been a long time gta player and I know alot of the Grand Theft Auto series to help out with pages that need cleanup or is a stub.-User:BloodyGTA
- To be quite honest I would not really say that I was "proud" but I do feel that I put some pages that were really needed such as the Beta Releases page I created a few months back or a few important plots from GTA storylines such as The First Gang War.-User:BloodyGTA
Could you give one example of what you think is one of the best pages on this wiki, and a brief explanation of why you chose that. It should probably be an informational article, but you could use a list or category or similar if you explain why. Gboyers talk 01:43, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- Again to be honest I do not beleive in the "Best page to the wikia" as I beleive that while there are some pages that are important that other pages,there are also some pages that have the same importance to another page.For example I beleive that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and the Grand Theft Auto IV pages have the same importance as if someone who was told by someone else to play Grand Theft Auto was to check these pages they would influence the person who has not played Grand Theft Auto to play the game and thats something I would like to see.-User:BloodyGTA
- I would like to thank you for this promotion and again I do understand that being promoted is not a reward but I do beleive I can take this job.-User:BloodyGTA
- What I wish to contribute to this wiki is mainly pages that need to be moved as moving pages is something a non-staff member can not do and I have seen many pages that needs to be moved.-User:BloodyGTA
- Any user may leave a comment here, which will be considered before the decision is made.
- This section is for any user to formally list whether they are in favour of this promotion or not. Simply sign your name on a bullet point, add any comments into the comments section.
The decision is NOT a result of this vote, but the results will be taken into consideration by the Managers.
Users in support of this promotion:
Users not in support of this promotion: