- See also Crack Dealers for GTA San Andreas
Drug Dealers are criminals which a gang employ to handle, distribute and buy narcotics. They are featured in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars where the games protagonist, Huang Lee, is able to peddle drugs around Liberty City.
Dealers working in different gang territories will sell or buy drugs for a much lower or higher price. Each gang buys and sells different drugs, as shown on the in-game Turf Map and game map that came with Chinatown Wars:
- The African Americans sell Downers and buy Acid
- The Russian Mafia sell Ecstasy and buy Coke
- The Angels of Death sell Coke and buy Ecstasy
- The Irish sell Acid and by Ecstasy
- The Mob sell Ecstasy and buy Coke
- The Midtown Gangsters sell Heroin and buy Acid
- The Spanish Lords sell Coke and buy Ecstasy
- The Jamaicans sell Weed and buy Downers
- The Triads sell Downers and buy Heroin
By dealing between the separate gangs (example: buying Coke from The Angels of Death and selling it to The Russian Mafia), Huang can insure maximum profit.
Each dealer affiliated with a gang has it's own skin.
Dealers will send Huang e-mails telling them about trade tips they are offering. This can either be someone selling drugs for a low price or buying them for a higher than normal price. Huang will receive e-mails randomly during the course of the game, both in and out of missions (though he is unable to trade drugs during a mission). Tip-offs will expire two days after the original e-mail is sent, causing the dealer in question to revert back to his normal prices.