The Emerald Isle
The Emerald Isle is a casino located on the northernmost part of The Strip in Las Venturas. It is the tallest structure in the city. A parachute can be found at the top most point on the Emerald Isle's tower. The Emerald Isle also contains a parking garage with a helipad, both of which can be accessed by the player. The Emerald Isle is based on The D Las Vegas Casino Hotel (previously named Fitzgeralds Hotel & Casino) in Las Vegas.
The Emerald Isle also features the largest parking structure (ten floors) in San Andreas.
- Cane - On the entrance facing The Strip
- Flowers - In the gas station immediately north of the casino
- Two Rocket Launchers - One in the parking area, one on the lower rooftop, near/below the helipad
- Maverick - On the helipad
- Various random cars in the parking garage
- Ocassionally, Coaches spawn in the parking lot, humorously blocking the driveway and going over the divider.
- Five unique stunt jumps