[[Image:Feltzer-GTASA-front.jpg|thumb|right|300px|A Feltzer in GTA San Andreas ([[:Image:Feltzer-GTASA-rear.jpg|Rear quarter view]]).]]
The '''[[Benefactor]] Feltzer''' is a car that is available for use in [[Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas]] and [[Grand Theft Auto IV]]. In both games it is a two-door car with a high top speed, each based on different models of [[wikipedia:Mercedes-Benz|Mercedes-Benz]] two-door coupes.
==GTA San Andreas==
In GTA San Andreas, the Feltzer is a convertible, and is based on the real-life [[wikipedia:Mercedes-Benz R107|Mercedes-Benz R107]] that was produced from 1971-1989, specifically the 380SL cabriolet. It has a good top speed, but its handling is rather unsatisfactory as its high speed and light weight act against it; also it has rather slow acceleration.
A bulletproof, damageproof, explosion-proof and fireproof Feltzer can be found (and is used) in the final storyline mission, [[End of the Line]].
It can only be modified in [[TransFender]]
* Wheels (ten types)
* Nitro (All)
* Bass Boost
*[[Gracie Ancelotti]] (After the mission [[I'll Take Her]] [[Stevie]] dumps her Feltzer)
*Found usually in [[San Fierro]]
*Occasionally found in [[Las Venturas]]
*Parked in a highway stop in southeast [[Flint County]], near [[Back o' Beyond]] (Only available when wanted for export)
*Importable from [[Easter Basin]], San Fierro after completing export lists. Import cost: $28,000 (Tuesdays only)
== GTA IV ==
=== Design ===
[[Image:Feltzer-GTA4-front.jpg|thumb|right|300px|A Feltzer hardtop coupe in GTA IV ([[:Image:Feltzer-GTA4-rear.jpg|Rear quarter view, softtop]]).]]
In GTA IV, the [[Benefactor]] Feltzer is similar to a second generation [[wikipedia:Mercedes-Benz R171|Mercedes-Benz SLK]], except the wheel arches are significantly wider, giving the car a wider appearance, more similar to the AMG SL. There are several variations of the Feltzer convertible in GTA IV; Feltzers may be seen with a folding hardtop, like the real life SL/SLK, with a softtop, or with the roof down. Some are equipped with a badgeless black mesh grille, while others feature a standard three-bar grille with Benefactor badging.
A unique pink convertible Feltzer owned by [[Gracie Ancelotti]] appears during "[[...I'll Take Her]]", when the car is used by the player to kidnap Gracie for random. Upon completion of the mission, the car is driven away to be disposed of. The player can choose to snipe the driver promptly and acquire the car.
Any members of the community can add comments, questions or suggestions to do with categories here. All of them will be read by the staff. Don't forget to sign your comments.
Proposing some categories...
Alright, here we go. I would like to propose yet another category entitled either "Properties" or "Safehouses"... we have quite handful of those articles about safehouses, I cites the following examples: Ganton Safehouse, Willowfield Safehouse, Verona Beach Safehouse, The Camel's Toe Safehouse,... well, do I need to go on? :P --Legion 20:47, 27 April 2007 (BST)
- Go ahead with Category:Safehouses, I think we should also have something like Category:Businesses for all the money-making properties you can buy. We don't need "Safehouses in GTA San Andreas" yet, but if you manage to get loads of pages (like 50+) then subcategorising them would be useful. Like I said before - make sure everything is in at least ONE category, we'll worry about putting them into more than one later. Good suggestions. Xenon (Admin) talk 20:55, 27 April 2007 (BST)
- Aye, Captain. :) --Legion 21:00, 27 April 2007 (BST)
- Just to point out that shops such as Ammunation aren't locations (places) - they should go under another category of their own, such as Category:Shops or Category:Retail or something (along with the clothes shops and food outlets). And just so you know, my commissioned rank is Lieutenant :) Xenon (Admin) talk 23:31, 27 April 2007 (BST)
- Sir, Yes Sir! :P --Legion 23:36, 27 April 2007 (BST)
- I think the category Category:Businesses is pretty too general, strictly speaking, so I would recommend using Category:Properties OR Category:Assets instead for money-making properties that you can buy. As for Category:Businesses, I would recommend that this be used as parent category for Category:Food (it might be best to rename that category too... to something like Category:Restaurants or whatever) and Category:Stores. What do you think, boss? ;) --Legion 15:41, 30 April 2007 (BST)
- Okay, since you mentioned we don't need loads of subcategories, what shall we do with Category:Food that already existed? Should I move both of articles located there to Category:Businesses and that this category be deleted or something? Or does it stay and have both articles categorized in latter category as well? --Legion 17:12, 30 April 2007 (BST)
Duplicate article entries....
We have problem... there's NRG-500 article which isn't categorized but then there's another article entitled NRG500 that is categorized. They're basically about same motorcycle. However, NRG-500 would be more correct name instead of NRG500 but on other hand, NRG500 article seems to be better written than the other one. But since both article already exists, I can't use "Move this page" function because both already exists and thus I cannot move "NRG500" article to "NRG-500" because it's already taken. What now? Do I copy and paste the entire content from NRG500 to NRG-500 and then redirect NRG500 to "NRG-500"? I never liked having to do this manually when there's a duplicate entry getting in the way of "Move this page" function. >:O --Legion 21:24, 27 April 2007 (BST)
- Just copy all the good content into the real article, and then redirect the not-real one. Alternatively you could do it the other way round then move it - but that's silly. Xenon (Admin) talk 22:13, 27 April 2007 (BST)
Yet Another category Proposal (YAP)
XD @ subject title. Anyway, I would like to propose creating a category for radio DJs (disc jockeys). I noticed there are a quite handful of articles about individual DJs that are still uncategorized. I cites the following "evidences"... erm I mean "examples":
Need I go on, once again? :p
Here are possible categories:
Category: Radio personalities
Category: Radio disk jockeys
- Category: Radio DJs (APPROVED)
I await your authorization, General! XD --Legion 01:47, 29 April 2007 (BST)
- Category: Radio DJs is fine. And I told you my official title is Lt Boyers E(IS) RN. Get it right :) - Xenon (Admin) talk 01:56, 29 April 2007 (BST)
- LOL, I know. XD Okay, Lt. Boyers (o-o), categorization process now initializing. --Legion 02:20, 29 April 2007 (BST)
Since there is now a page on cheats, I think it would be good if we created a category for cheats (Category:Cheats) or something, so if someone is looking for cheats they are faced with a page that can redirect them to any one of the game cheat pages. 47 21:40, 30 April 2007 (BST)
- Yeah go for it. Make that page (Cat:Cheats) a member of Category:Secrets instead of putting all cheat pages in secrets. Xenon (Admin) talk 22:36, 30 April 2007 (BST)
I have a question... does those images need to be categorized as well or not? Just wondering. Thanks. --Legion 23:31, 5 May 2007 (BST)
- Categorizing images is definitely a good idea. Just do basic ones, such as Category:Screenshots, Category:Logos, Category:Photos - get them done first... THEN subcategorize into things like Category:Screenshots of GTA IV - Xenon (?) 23:47, 5 May 2007 (BST)
- Okay, will do, Sergeant/Lieutenant (Ah, what the hell. I can't be bothered with which rank to address you, real or online. I'll just throw in both of them in for sakes. ;)). --Legion 00:05, 6 May 2007 (BST) (Army Chief of Staff O.o)
They're currently ALL on pages with their short name, that is, without the company name. I started moving articles so they have redirects and then realised this. i.e. Wii is now at Nintendo Wii, Dreamcast is at Sega Dreamcast.... I was just thinking which page should have the article, and which should redirect. I personally feel the page should include the full name, e.g. Microsoft Xbox 360 and have Xbox 360 redirect to that. Any other opinions? Chris 14:44, 23 May 2007 (BST)
- What does this have to do with Categories? Discussion moved to Category talk:Systems. Xenon (?) 15:16, 23 May 2007 (BST)
I suggest adding some information regarding how to add categories using the recent "category feature" (which allows adding of categories without actually editing the page). I can't do it because I don't really know how to use it as I disabled it in my preferences the day Wikia added it! Biggest GTA Fan EverTalk 09:25, 9 April 2009 (UTC)