I'll Take Her
|I'll Take Her|
Gerald McReary telling Niko Bellic to call his brother.
|Objective||Kidnap Gracie Ancelotti and return her to a safehouse in Alderney|
|Location||Alderney State Correctional Facility, Alderney|
|Fail||Gracie Ancelotti being killed|
Niko Bellic visits Gerald McReary at the Alderney State Correctional Facility where Gerald is being held on charges of racketeering and armed robbery among other things. Gerald, after loudly announcing his innocence, asks Niko to help him with his 'drinking problem' by calling his brother Patrick. After he leaves, Niko calls Patrick and is told to kidnap Gracie Ancelotti, the daughter of Don Giovanni Ancelotti of the Ancelotti Family by meeting her to buy her pink Feltzer. Niko logs on to a computer at a [email protected] Internet Café and views the advert for Gracie's Feltzer on Autoeroticar.com. Niko takes her contact number from the website and calls Gracie, who tells him to come to her house on Babbage Drive to test drive the car.
Niko goes to Gracie's house and, after a short conversation, she suggests they go to the coast while on the test drive. Niko continues the 'test drive' before telling Gracie that he's actually kidnapping her. Gracie attempts to escape by calling her father, clawing at Niko's face, grabbing the steering wheel, trying to bail out of the car and calling for police officers if they are nearby. Niko is successful in stopping her, including throwing her phone out of the car, before knocking her out. Niko drives Gracie to an alleyway off Sacramento Avenue. Niko meets Gordon Sargent, an Irish gang member, who takes Gracie to an upstairs apartment and Stevie takes the pink Feltzer.
Niko Bellic about to arrive at an apartment complex entrance.
- Gracie Ancelotti will only answer the call from Niko Bellic between 8am and 9pm.
- The name "Seymour Fani" on the whiteboard behind Gerry, is a play on 'see more fanny'.
- The first three digits in Gracie's phone number (662) translates to "MOB".
- It is possible to get the Pink Feltzer back, once the mission ends, use a cheat to get a vehicle, and follow Stevie. There are two ways to get the Feltzer:
1. Block Stevie and then kill him. (This will not affect the storyline) 2. Wait until Stevie parks the car and then take it.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|