From Grand Theft Wiki
Plot refers to the storylines of GTA games, the plot arcs that make up the storyline, and individual missions that progress through the plot.
- Each game consists of a main storyline, which is usually the Protagonist rising through criminal life in a city, working his way to the top.
- Within this storyline there are many plot arcs, such as rescuing Sweet, trying to gain the trust of Salvatore Leone or raiding Caligula's Palace. Each plot arc spans several missions, and will often have smaller arcs within this. Some of the largest plot arcs span multiple games, such as the First Gang War.
- Each individual mission contains a mini plot, such as learning to fly a helicopter,
This section lists various game storylines and plot arcs explained.
- First Gang War - this details the various confrontations within and between the main GTA III Era gangs
- Caligula's Palace War - this is a smaller plot arc within Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, surrounding ownership of Caligula's Palace in Las Venturas
- Plot in GTA IV - this details the plot and endings of GTA IV