Secrets in GTA Vice City Stories
- Like in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, the lights on the Van Khoff on the Beach hotel form a pattern resembling male genitalia between 11:00pm and midnight.
- Also returning from GTA Vice City is the literal easter egg hidden behind a wall, accessible by jumping off the roof of the Vice City News building. The egg is shown as being constructed my a miniature Final Build Construction crane. The room in which it sits is only accessible in the PlayStation 2 port.
- An information board outside the Hyman Memorial Stadium breaks the fourth wall by informing the player of the hidden signs, referencing Unique Stunt Jumps and thanking the player for financing Rockstar's Christmas party.
Throughout Vice City, there are eleven small signs (twelve in the PS2 port) hidden in various places. Each depicts Rockstar Leeds' signature smiley (as seen on the Hidden Sign in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and under the sea north of Bohan in Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars) with a number and a message. They are located as follows:
- On the trailer to the north-east of Marty's in Little Havana.
- Inside the green shipping container at the entrance of the Boatyard in Viceport.
- By a flight of stairs in front of the Sprunk billboard and behind Fidl in north-west Little Haiti.
- On the wall by the gate of the apartment complex with the basketball courts (where you save Reni Wassulmaier in So Long Schlong) in Vice Point.
- Under the ramp on the roof of the yellow mansion on Prawn Island.
- On a wall in the south-west of the Hyman Memorial Stadium car park.
- Within one of the garages down the alleyway by the Ammu-Nation in Downtown.
- By the stairs of the destroyed building north of the Pay 'N' Spray in Ocean Beach.
- In the album displays of the Vinyl Countdown in North Point Mall.
- Under the stone bridge near the Chunder Wheel in Washington Beach. In the Playstation Portable version, the sign says "That's it!".
- Stuck to the literal easter egg mentioned earlier. Only accessible in the PS2 version by jumping off the VCN building.
A twelfth unnumberred sign can be found under a blue boat moored south of Vice Mainland. In the PSP version, there is a message saying "Nothing to see here", whereas the PS2 version has the message "I wasn't joking, there really is nothing to see here. Go check out the VCN building instead!".