| This talk page is for discussing the Cut Vehicles article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Where can I find the screenshot of the FIB Boxville? Ziani15 18:10, March 30, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, thanks. Ziani15 19:57, April 23, 2010 (UTC)
Don't mention it.--Loadingue 14:59, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Error creating thumbnail: File missing
Second vehicle (on the left).
While I was watching a TV channel in GTA IV, I could make screenshots of two vehicles that I had never seen before. The first one is an SUV, the second one is a coupé or a sedan. Can someone tell which real-life vehicles are these ?--Loadingue 14:59, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
- If you're taking about the car on the lower left side of BetaUnknownCar3.png, it's an early Hakumai. The SUV is clearly cut during development, but with so little to work with for comparison, I'm not sure what it's based on. - ZS 20:17, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
- You're right, that's a Hakumai, however if you closely look, I think you can see a rear spoiler. I don't think the final Hakumai has this feature.--Loadingue 14:46, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
That unknown beta SUV could be a Monstrosity not appear in GTA III --Aezakmi
that First SUV car is beta Landstalker i think,Its from GTA III...I Watched it,and GTA III Landstalker,looks like same
- The second photo of it makes it look a little bit like a 1980s Range Rover - perhaps it was a Huntley, to go alongside GTA IV's Huntley Sport? Bluesboyjr 17:33, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
Can someone please corroborate...
That there was a vehicle called the 'Diablo Cheetah' in GTA III? Someone just added it to the page. MAINEiac4434 17:09, September 5, 2010 (UTC)
- There is no "Diablo Cheetah" that I know of, but there is a "Diablo Infernus" mentioned in audio during the opening cutscene of "Gangcar Round-up", when King Courtney referred to the "Diablo Stallion" as the "Diablo Infernus", more proof the voiceacting was done before vehicle design is final. Oh, and not to forget, the Infernus was also known as the "Dyablo" during development. - ZS 08:01, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
I put the Bodhi, Comet, Feltzer, Issi and Elegy there as in vehicles.meta they're called bohdi2, comet2, etc. - which means that there was originally another model before those ones.
For the Comet and Feltzer, I'm guessing the originals were just from IV, so whether or not they were ever intended for V, IDK.
I'm guessing the Bodhi was going to be the same situation as Franklin's Buffalo - Trevor has the bohdi2 which is slightly unique, and peds would've driven around in a different Bodhi (a ped does also drive a Bodhi in the first trailer, but I don't know if there's any differences). Same goes for the Issi; Tracy would have a slightly unique one.
Then there's the Elegy. Perhaps there was an older, non-RH8, that got cut - or there was 2 similar models, but cut one to give more incentive to sign up for Social Club?
- To add to this, from gtaF beta hunt thread: