| This talk page is for discussing the Roman Bellic article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
Discussion about nationality moved to Forum:GTA IV Nationalities.
- No worries, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't wrong through my entire GTA4 gameplay haha. Ess-Tee 08:35, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
I removed the part where it said the availibility of romans special is random, because it isn't, you can use it any time as long as you haven't used it recently. "Blake Smith2000"
I think it's worth mentioning romans voice is heard in the ballad of gay tony trailer.
Place Of Birth
On the Roman Bellic main page, it says that his place of birth was in Yugoslavia, but i heard in one of the earlier missions that he was born in Broker. Can anyone clarify this or something?. GSF4L 2 October 2009, 22:36 (UTC)
oh no roman said he was BORED of broker not born
- He was born in the same area as Niko... Roman spent the entire game talking about living a new life in America. That should be a clue that he was never born in America.--Spaceeinstein 22:55, October 2, 2009 (UTC)
Is there a cannon version of GTA IV, I wanted to know, is Roman or Katie's death cannon? T-888 15:41, March 15, 2010 (UTC)
both are cannon there cannot possibly be a cannon ending if there is two Roman's death=Cannon Kate's death=Cannon Aliens abduct Little Jacob=Cannon see there are no "correct" deaths or non deaths and someone needs to change the part were it says his death was non-cannonical.
Nope Rockstar has announced the Revenge ending to be cannonical. In the ballad of gay tony Spoiler: when bulgrins plane explodes it can be seen in the background of the revenge ending, and in the deal ending it is not seen. Showing that the DLCs follow the revenge storyline. Also I'm not sure but I think Rockstar relesed a statement that it was cannon.
- That's complete and utter bullshit. And please sign your posts. --MOB-4-Life 21:27, May 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Personally, I think the Revenge plot line is completely the logically choice. Niko's been screwed over not just once, but several times throughout the plot line by Dimitri. My first time playing through, I immediately went Revenge on this basis: it's not really revenge, it's self-preservation. You know Dimitri is gonna try something, so why work with him? I find the real problem with IV is the fact that towards the end of the game, you're worth usually around $800,000? Unless you go out of your way to constantly make money with no regard to story line. So even at $800,000 Niko still thinks he "needs the money." As the player, I looked at the $800,000 and said "You don't need the money, do the RIGHT thing, get rid of Dimitri and worry about money later." That's my rationale. / Szebrine 19:08, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
It says in Niko Bellic's War Story that it's not known if roman served in the army or not I think NOT because roman is such a Pussy because 1.He runs away from the Albanians in the mission when you get a mobile phone 2.He doesn't defend himself when Dardan's gang attacks him and breaks his computer. 3.He does nothing about Vlad banging Mallorie behind his back 4.He hids in a dumpster in Crime and Punishment and also screams when tied up in the basement of Mikhails house 5..He gets trapped in the trunk of his car in Roman's Sorrow and cries when his home gets burned down and 6.He shits himself when he gets kidnapped in Roman's Holiday Do I need to go on overall I think that he is not cut out for an army career so I think he was a civilian in the bosnian war. while Niko served in the army with the rest of the boys in the village.Andrew nicholson 18:32, July 22, 2010 (UTC)
- @ Andrew: 1. Wouldn't you run if you were outnumbered? And Roman also tells Niko not to hurt them as the debt would increase. 2. It was two to one, one of them had a knife. What could he do? 3. He mentions several times that he's afraid of Vlad. 4. I think he was just being paranoid by hiding in the dumpster, but you'd scream as well if you were kidnapped by a man you knew was a psycho. 5. Anyone would cry if they lost everything they owned. 6. See 4. Sgt. S.S. 13:03, 8 December 2010 (UTC)
Could anyone get a pic of him in his Suit, either from Gay Tony or the Wedding, just be good to get a few more pictures of him Zachariah Zuan 00:38, August 31, 2010 (UTC)