From Grand Theft Wiki
A gloriously cheesy action movie cult classic starring Al Di Napoli. Famed for its over-choreographed, homoerotic fight scenes and shameless promotion of right-wing values, "The Redeemer" doesn't waste any time on characetr of plot development - it jumps right in. When, for some unknown reason, an army of Arabs-disguised-as-aliens decides to begin their hostile takeover of American from a small Midwestern rural town, local track coach Drew Falcon has other ideas. Falcon's muscular, shirltess look might be inappropriate for his day at Narrowview High School but, when it comes to mowing down faceless terrorists, it fits the bill perfectly. Assisted by a cowardly deputy sheriff and the town drunk Lambert (who by a stroke of luck turns out to be an ex special forces operative), Falcon (who for reasons that aren't explained spent much of his childhood in Asia learning multiple martial arts) saves the US of A and wins back the love of his estranged wife by killing hundreds of ethnic stereotypes with an impractically over-sized gune without reloading once.
- hablonada (6/10): Why does Falcon wear camoflage face paint where none of the combat happens in the countryside?
- huggybear4 (8/10): This movie is still huge in the gay community.
- ubergordon (3/10): I bet nobody's jerked off to it more than Al Di Napoli though.
- flubmonkey (6/10): "This is turban warfare, motherfucker! Best line of the movie.
- beckybigguns (7/10): Only Falcon could round-house a cruise missile.
- gagorama73 (4/10): Di Napoli made a shitload of cash from this movie.
- gagorama73 (4/10): And spent is all on meth...