- GTA V and GTA Online
- An update to Grand Theft Auto Online allows players to create their own "Capture" mode that can be published to the Rockstar Games Social Club. Also part of the update, "The High Life" adds new vehicles, including the Dinka Thrust motorcycle, the Dewbauchee Massacro, and the Pegassi Zentorno, a new weapon, the Bullpup Rifle, new wardrobe options, and this update will feature multi-property ownership in Grand Theft Auto Online. It allows players to own two distinct properties (with garages) simultaneously. It also adds the "Mental State" player statistic, which is designed to let players see just how passive or psychotically unhinged fellow players in a GTA Online session really are, and a slew of new Jobs. This update adds Heists in GTA Online. 
- On March 4, an update to Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online, titled the "Business Update", adds two new weapons, the Heavy Pistol and the Special Carbine, four new vehicles, the Albany Alpha, the Dinka Jester, the Grotti Turismo R and the Vestra airplane. The update adds an expanded wardrobe for all characters including formal and casual business attire, hairstyles, currency themed tattoos and a collection of masks.
- A new update titled the Valentines Day Massacre Special adds a new weapon, the Gusenberg Sweeper, a new Albany Roosevelt that can be found inside the protagonist's garages in Story Mode and can be purchased on the Legendary Motorsport website in Grand Theft Auto Online, new clothes for players including double-breasted suits, flapper dresses, novelty masks and more, and the update adds 10 new jobs in a variety of modes in Grand Theft Auto Online. These items will be available thorough the end of February - and once acquired, they will be kept in the player's inventory for good.
- An update was released for Grand Theft Auto Online as a result of a number of players receiving various amounts of in-game cash. Players that innocently received the cash as a result of these exploits but did not engage in cheating to acquire it will not face any further action - the funds will just be removed, and players will keep any items they currently own. Those who actively engaged in cheating and exploiting the game in this manner will, however, be subject to in-game penalties at Rockstar's discretion. The penalties will include being placed in isolated cheater pools or banned from Grand Theft Auto Online altogether.
- An update to Grand Theft Auto Online was released on Christmas. It adds snow to Los Santos and Blaine County and adds a new set of Christmas-themed clothing. The Christmas-themed clothes will be available until January 5th.
- A new update for Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online adds a Capture mode.
- The new update for Grand Theft Auto V adds a Creator Mode, allowing players to make custom races and custom deathmatches that can be published on the Rockstar Games Social Club and can be played in Grand Theft Auto Online.
- GTA San Andreas Mobile Edition
- December 12: Rockstar has officially released GTA San Andreas Mobile Edition on select iOS devices.
Grand Theft Auto Wiki Project International