User talk:Dan Sug
| This is the talk page for User:Dan Sug. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Welcome Dan Sug
Hi Daniel Sugden, welcome to Grand Theft Wiki! I hope you like the place and decide to stay.
We're pleased you've chosen to come to Grand Theft Wiki. We are a little different to many other sites, because we pride ourselves on encouraging every user to pitch in and help out, not just the experts.
Even if you're new and don't know much about how wikis work, we encourage you to get stuck in and start editing away! Any edit can be can be reversed, so don't worry about breaking things too much! Have a practice in the sandbox too if you like.
- If you do need help, check out our Help section.
- If you want to know more about Grand Theft Wiki, see our About page.
- If you're interested in our rules and the way we do things on Grand Theft Wiki, check out our Policy.
- If you'd like to interact with the rest of the community here, check out our Community Hub.
- If you want a safe place to test out editing, have a play around with our Sandbox
Whether you're brand new to wikis or are more experienced, check out our Tasks page, which shows you the sorts of things we need you to help out with on here.
Hey Dan, welcome to Grand Theft Wiki. From what I am seeing from the recent edits page, you have started making a lot of edits on this wiki, which is something I greatly appreciate from you. However, I would like to make a small request to you. Is it okay if you please enter edit summaries for each edit you do? That way, it tells the staff members of this wiki and the users of this wiki what you have just done to change the page, and it helps tell us if your edit is vandalism or not. If you have any questions, Ask me. Thank you for your understanding and have a great time on this wiki!--MrLanceVanceDance (talk) 06:10, 1 January 2012 (UTC)