| This is the talk page for User:SFK363. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Hi Simon Filip Kostoski, welcome to Grand Theft Wiki! I hope you like the place and decide to stay.
We're pleased you've chosen to come to Grand Theft Wiki. We are a little different to many other sites, because we pride ourselves on encouraging every user to pitch in and help out, not just the experts.
Even if you're new and don't know much about how wikis work, we encourage you to get stuck in and start editing away! Any edit can be can be reversed, so don't worry about breaking things too much! Have a practice in the sandbox too if you like.
- If you do need help, check out our Help section.
- If you want to know more about Grand Theft Wiki, see our About page.
- If you're interested in our rules and the way we do things on Grand Theft Wiki, check out our Policy.
- If you'd like to interact with the rest of the community here, check out our Community Hub.
- If you want a safe place to test out editing, have a play around with our Sandbox
Whether you're brand new to wikis or are more experienced, check out our Tasks page, which shows you the sorts of things we need you to help out with on here.
Re:Don't delete my images
- In reply to Don't delete my images
The image you uploaded of Johnny Klebitz was inferior to the existing image, which is why it was deleted as is explained in the deletion log. Images should not be replaced with inferior ones that show less of the subject matter, which yours did. Images that are not required here are deleted and as your image was not required, it was deleted. I'm not interested in keeping old images but in keeping the best image. And having a higher resolution doesn't necessarily make the image a better one to have here. A-Dust 15:48, 20 January 2012 (UTC)