| This is the talk page for User:TheReaperHoldsOurHearts. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
Hi Roger, welcome to Grand Theft Wiki! I hope you like the place and decide to stay.
We're pleased you've chosen to come to Grand Theft Wiki. We are a little different to many other sites, because we pride ourselves on encouraging every user to pitch in and help out, not just the experts.
Even if you're new and don't know much about how wikis work, we encourage you to get stuck in and start editing away! Any edit can be can be reversed, so don't worry about breaking things too much! Have a practice in the sandbox too if you like.
- If you do need help, check out our Help section.
- If you want to know more about Grand Theft Wiki, see our About page.
- If you're interested in our rules and the way we do things on Grand Theft Wiki, check out our Policy.
- If you'd like to interact with the rest of the community here, check out our Community Hub.
- If you want a safe place to test out editing, have a play around with our Sandbox
Whether you're brand new to wikis or are more experienced, check out our Tasks page, which shows you the sorts of things we need you to help out with on here.
Re: Avatar problem
That's also not working for me, and updating it hasn't fixed the problem, so I've submitted a bug to see if the people who made it can get it fixed. I'll let you know when it's fixed. gboyers talk 16:35, 17 September 2011 (BST)
Love Fist images
- In reply to WTF?
The images were deleted because they were either already on the site with a better quality or were simply not needed. A-Dust 17:59, 17 September 2011 (BST)
- Not really. I still come here sometimes, but I don't edit anything. TheReaperHoldsOurHearts (talk) 01:17, 28 December 2011 (UTC)
- Really? Thanks! And honestly, I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm not playing any GTA at the moment. TheReaperHoldsOurHearts (talk) 06:06, 4 January 2012 (UTC)
- In reply to Mission location
To answer your question on Gboyers' talk page, the location for the mission infobox should be the starting location rather than where the mission takes place. A-Dust 00:14, 10 September 2012 (UTC)
- Hmm, that's a good question. I agree with A-Dust above if we put one thing it should be the starting point. However I guess we could change the template to specify the starting point and end point of the mission, to make it clearer. Although, some missions start and end in a separate place to where the bulk of the mission takes place. So I guess we could even have a whole list of locations involved (useful for lengthy missions). What do you think? In all instances we should only add those where it is consistent for a mission - for missions that start with phonecalls or end with car chases, the locations could be anywhere. gboyers talk 10:05, 10 September 2012 (UTC)