GTA V: PS3 to PS4 trailer
Latest Grand Theft Auto news
- GTA V and GTA Online
- The Last Team Standing Update adds the ability to create Last Team Standing Jobs to the GTA Online Creator, along with three new vehicles (the Furore GT, Hakuchou, and Innovation) and two new guns (the Heavy Shotgun and Marksman Rifle).
- The San Andreas Flight School Update introduces two new planes (the Besra and the Mil-Jet), the Swift helicopter and the Coquette Classic, and brings the San Andreas Flight School to GTA Online.
- To celebrate America's independence, the time-limited Independence Day Special adds patriotic-themed weapons (the Musket and Firework Launcher), vehicles (The Liberator and Sovereign) and clothing options in GTA Online.
- GTA Community
- September 3: Fernando Agapito, Jr., who uploaded a number of videos using footage from Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V under the username Yeardley Diamond, passed away at the age of 28. Some of his best known videos include a GTA IV remake of Gangnam Style and Niko's Dramatic Reaction to GTA V.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has you doing many, many more things than any previous GTA game, and while some of them do work a little better than others, the strength of all these different gameplay elements--too many to count--makes for a powerful package that does not disappoint, despite the extremely high standards that Grand Theft Auto established and that San Andreas needed to live up to. With its strong story, well-written dialogue, terrific voice cast, impressive graphics, great in-game sound, and extremely entertaining and varied gameplay, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas is a stupendous thrill ride that shouldn't be missed.
From GameSpot's 2004 review of GTA San Andreas.
Contents (all pages)
The wiki is pretty good. For some of the older games, where I just want to remember a particular person's name or a particular brand or something, it's probably in our records, but some of the detailed stuff from the wiki is amazing and we love it.
The San Andreas Fire Department (FDSA) is the Fire Department in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas serving the whole state of San Andreas. In total, the FDSA operates three fire stations in the state, each located in Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas. The stations themselves do not have any prominent use except to spawn Fire Trucks. There is also a non-functional, unmarked fire station near the control tower at Easter Bay Airport, San Fierro.
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the help section.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates.
- Check out Tasks for a list of jobs that need doing on the wiki.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the Community Hub to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.