Cheats in GTA V
From Grand Theft Wiki
This page contains all known cheat codes for Grand Theft Auto V.
|Be warned that using cheats may cause unintended side effects, disable achievements, and/or hinder game progress. Use cheats at your own risk.|
|Cheat||Playstation 3||Xbox 360|
|Invincibility for 5 minutes|
|Full Health and Armor|
|Give Weapons and Ammo|
|Lower Wanted Level|
|Raise Wanted Level|
|Bang Bang (Explosive Bullets)|
|Explosive Melee Attacks|
|Slow Mo Aim|
|Skyfall (Spawn in midair)|
|Spawn Rapid GT|
|Spawn Stunt Plane|
- Inputting the code again while active deactivates it.
- Gives the player a Knife, SMG with 300 rounds, Pump Shotgun with 150 shells, Assault Rifle with 300 rounds, Sniper Rifle with 30 rounds, 5 Grenades, and a RPG with 5 rockets.
- Lowers level by one star per input.
- Raises level by one star per input.
- Power of explosions depend on the protagonists' strength stat. Strength at 50 percent or higher causes approximately the same amount of damage as the Explosive Shotgun from The Ballad of Gay Tony whereas maximum strength causes the same amount of damage as any explosive weapon.
- Enter up to 4 times to increase effect. Enter 5 times to disable.