Cheats in GTA V
|Be warned that using cheats may cause unintended side effects, disable achievements, and/or hinder game progress. Use cheats at your own risk.|
This page contains all known cheat codes for Grand Theft Auto V. Unlike Grand Theft Auto IV, cheat codes are not inputted through the mobile phone; instead, the game reverts to the cheat system from the GTA III Era, where the player must quickly input a string of button presses to activate cheats. Upon successful input of a cheat code, a message appears above the radar indicating which cheat code was entered. However, if the player attempts to spawn a vehicle within a confined area (e.g. inside a building or tunnel), an error message appears stating "Cheat denied, cannot spawn here"; cheats are also denied if the player has their mobile phone out. Upon activating the first cheat, achievements and trophies are disabled for the duration of the current session only; reloading the game re-enables achievements and trophies. Additionally, activating cheats during a mission prevents the player from uploading their stats to the Social Club.
|Cheat||PlayStation platform||Xbox platform|
|Invincibility for 5 minutes|
|Full Health and Armor|
|Give Weapons and Ammo|
|Lower Wanted Level|
|Raise Wanted Level|
|Bang Bang (Explosive Bullets)|
|Explosive Melee Attacks|
|Slow Mo Aim|
|Skyfall (Spawn in midair)|
PS4, Xbox One and PC only. Enter on cell-phone.
|1-999-57-825368 (JR TALENT)||1-999-57-825368 (JR TALENT)|
|Spawn Rapid GT|
|Spawn Stunt Plane|
- Inputting the code again while active deactivates the cheat.
- Invincibility is deactivated automatically if the player stays underwater too long, goes below crush depth in a Submersible, goes to the edge of the map, or switches protagonists.
- Gives the player a Knife, SMG with 300 rounds, Pump Shotgun with 150 shells, Assault Rifle with 300 rounds, Sniper Rifle with 30 rounds, 5 Grenades, and a RPG with 5 rockets.
- Each input affects the wanted level by one star.
- Explosive attacks will kill all NPCs in one hit. Explosive attacks caused by Trevor will destroy most vehicles (except for the Rhino tank) in one hit while Michael or Franklin requires multiple hits unless the fuel tank is hit. When playing as Trevor, the Invincibility cheat or Trevor's special ability should be used in tandem, otherwise explosions can and will be fatal.
- Enter up to 3 times to increase effect. Enter 4 times to disable. Special Abilities cannot be used while this cheat is active.
- The player must have enough space outside to spawn the vehicle before activating the cheat. Vehicles cannot be spawned indoors or underground.