|| Be warned that using cheats may cause unintended side effects, disable achievements, and/or hinder game progress. Use cheats at your own risk.
This page contains all known cheat codes for Grand Theft Auto V. Unlike Grand Theft Auto IV, cheat codes are not inputted through the mobile phone; instead, the game reverts to the cheat system from the GTA III Era, where the player must quickly input a string of button presses to activate cheats. Upon successful input of a cheat code, a message appears above the radar indicating which cheat code was entered. However, if the player attempts to spawn a vehicle within a confined area (e.g. inside a building or tunnel), an error message appears stating "Cheat denied, cannot spawn here"; cheats are also denied if the player has their mobile phone out. Upon activating the first cheat, achievements and trophies are disabled for the duration of the current session only; reloading the game re-enables achievements and trophies. Additionally, activating cheats during a mission prevents the player from uploading their stats to the Social Club.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 Inputting the code again while active deactivates the cheat.
- ↑ Invincibility is deactivated automatically if the player stays underwater too long (i.e. runs out of breath), goes to the edge of the map, or switches protagonists.
- ↑ Gives the player a Knife, SMG with 300 rounds, Pump Shotgun with 150 shells, Assault Rifle with 300 rounds, Sniper Rifle with 30 rounds, 5 Grenades, and a RPG with 5 rockets.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 Affects wanted level by one star per input.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Explosive attacks will kill all NPCs in one hit. Explosive attacks caused by Trevor will destroy a vehicle in one hit while Michael or Franklin requires multiple hits.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Enter up to 3 times to increase effect. Enter 4 times to disable. Special Abilities cannot be used while this cheat is active.