Difference between revisions of "Community:Promotion/GTA4PC/2"
m (Protected "Grand Theft Wiki:Promotion/GTA4PC/2": Archiving ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Latest revision as of 12:52, 14 October 2010
| This is a record of a unsuccessful nomination to become Staff.
Please do not edit the nomination, questions or comments sections of this page. Discuss on the talk page if neccessary.
I nominated User:GTA4PC to become a Moderator back in March. After two months of moderating, I think he is worth considering for promotion to Administrator. I have not yet decided whether to vote in favour of this or not, so I hope this page is used wisely to make the decision. Gboyers talk 22:08, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- GTA4PC, please reply with whether you accept or decline this nomination, and why. If you accept, also answer the questions below.
- I accept this nomination and my reason to do this is, it becomes even easier for me to edit this wiki and I wont need "help" as much as I would while in a lower rank. GTA 4 PC 09:45, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- Any user may ask a question here for the candidate to answer. Feel free to add extra questions based on their replies.
- It has felt even easier to edit plus I've been able to move some pages I have always wanted - to correct names. GTA 4 PC 09:45, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
How would you interpret the role of an Administrator, and what sort of role would you take within this wiki? For example, fighting vandals, correcting mistakes, writing the best content, writing policy, coordinating efforts, strengthening the community etc. Gboyers talk 22:06, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- My best efforts to this wiki is correcting mistakes, making as good articles as possible and show my knowledge in general by contributing or making articles that nobody else has bothered with yet. GTA 4 PC 09:45, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- As you can easily see the majority of my contributions are helping out with anything related to GTA: Vice City Stories and that game doesn't have as many players as the other games, which makes a better decision for me. GTA 4 PC 09:45, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
Administrators are quite heavily involved in the rules and management of the wiki (although not in charge of it), so is there anything you would like to change about this wiki?
- I think everything is put in place and just great. In comparison to wikipedia for example, this place has no real negativity and everything looks in place, I believe. GTA 4 PC 09:45, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- Not exactly, but I should maybe add that later on I might not be able to be as active as correctly because life can takes up a lot of your potentially free time. Other than that, good luck with the decision - I will wait! GTA 4 PC 09:45, 2 May 2009 (UTC)
- Like I have said previously the areas you see me contribute to, will find me useful. That includes articles for weapons, missions, vehicles, and even characters (which you don't see me take part around that much). GTA 4 PC 12:05, 3 May 2009 (UTC)
- Any user may leave a comment here, which will be considered before the decision is made.
- This section is for any user to formally list whether they are in favour of this promotion or not. Simply sign your name on a bullet point, add any comments into the comments section.
The decision is NOT a result of this vote, but the results will be taken into consideration by the Managers.
Users in support of this promotion:
Users not in support of this promotion: