Hosted by Andre the Accelerator (voiced by "Andre") in Grand Theft Auto III, and by Boy Sanchez (Oliver Vuquer) in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, Rise FM plays Progressive Trance. In GTA III, the playlist is presented as a continuous liveset which is being played and broadcast live from a nightclub called the Planetarium. In GTA Liberty City Stories, the station is 'normalized', featuring songs and commercials. Rise FM is one of the Colombian Cartel's favorite radio stations in GTA III, as this station will most likely be heard if the player jacked a Cartel Cruiser.
Grand Theft Auto III Playlist
The GTA III version of Rise FM plays Progressive Trance Music, and has no commerical.
- Chris Walsh & Dave Beran - "Shake (Revolt Clogrock Remix)"
- Shiver - "Deep Time" (2001)
- R.R.D.S - "Innerbattle" (2001)
- Slyder - "Score (Original Mix)" (2000)
- Slyder - "Neo (The One)" (2001)
- Chris Walsh - "Shake (End Mix)" (2000)
The songs were mixed by Terry Donovan.
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories Playlist
The GTA LCS version of Rise FM playes House/Dance music, and this version plays commericals.
- Moloko - "Sing it Back (Boris Musical Mix)" (1998)
- Ultra Naté - "Free" (1997)
- Happy Clappers - "I Believe" (1994)
- Eddie Amador - "House Music" (1998)
- Kristine W - "Feel What You Want" (1996)
- DeLacy - "Hideaway (Deep Dish Vocal Remix)" (1995)
- Sneakers pimps - "Spin Spin Sugar (Armand's Dark Garage Mix)" (1997)
- Jaydee - "Plastic Dream" (1992)
- Ron Trent - "Altered States" (1993)
- The Absolute featuring Suzanne Palmer - "There Will Come A Day (Half Tab Dub)" (1995)
- Slam - "Positive Education" (1997)
- Green Velvet - "Flash" (1995)
- Robert Armani - "Circus Bells" (1993)
- Josh Wink - "Higher State of Consciousness" (1995)
- Rise FM is also the name of a real-life internet radio station which is owned and run by Denmark based Rise Future Media. It is also the name of a radio station based in Budapest, Hungary. However, neither are connected to the Grand Theft Auto series.