8-Ball Autos, also referred to as Eightballs Autoyard, is a recurring chain of automobile bomb shops in Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto Advance, Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories.
In its original appearance in GTA III, the Liberty City-based business is presumed to be owned by explosives expert 8-Ball, who at one point in 2000/2001 employs Slick at the Portland shop in Liberty City. The shop arms the player's vehicle with a remote, timed and engine ignition bomb. Further appearances of the bomb shops in 1980s Vice City in GTA Vice City and GTA Vice City Stories, and in Los Santos circa 1992 in GTA San Andreas imply that the business has a wider reach in the United States and has existed as early as 1984; it is unknown who owned the bomb shops during these periods.
In GTA III and GTA Advance each bomb fitted costs $1,000, while in GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA Liberty City Stories and GTA Vice City Stories each bomb fitted costs $500.
- GTA III, GTA Advance & GTA Liberty City Stories
- Harwood, Portland, Liberty City.
- Newport, Staunton, Liberty City.
- Pike Creek, Shoreside Vale, Liberty City.
- GTA Vice City
- GTA San Andreas
- GTA Vice City Stories
- Downtown, Vice City.
8-Ball bomb shop in Viceport, GTA Vice City.
8-Ball bomb shop in El Corona, GTA San Andreas.
8-Ball bomb shop in Downtown, GTA Vice City Stories.
- The 8-Ball Autos Portland branch in GTA Advance is still in Harwood, but is incorrectly placed in the Portland Beach area.
- The telephone number of 8-Ball Autos in GTA San Andreas is (555) 010012, with 010012 being the zip code of Rockstar Games in New York City.
- Bombs from the business are used in the missions Mike Lips Last Lunch, Bomb Da Base Act II and Kanbu Bust-out (GTA III), Shogun Showdown, Blow Up 'Dolls' and Bringing the House Down (GTA Liberty City Stories).
- The shop in Harwood, Portland serves as the starting location for 8-Ball's missions in GTA Advance.