For the Man Who Has Everything
From Grand Theft Wiki
|For the Man Who Has Everything|
|Game||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Unlocks||Yusuf's Super Drop Diamond and Gold SMG|
|Unlocked by||Caught with your Pants Down|
- FTMWHE pic.jpg
Luis being chased by police helicopters.
Luis hanging on to the train car as it is flown away
- For the Man Who has Everything.JPG
Luis on the train being followed by two Police Mavericks.
- For the Man Who has Everything 2.JPG
Luis ducks as an Annihilator flies over him.
- After Amir say "People will write a Bible about this in the future", in the top left of the screen, a metal bar will whack a worker off a ledge and you can hear him screaming.
- After the mission is over, run up out of the park and after you get to the gates, you are able to steal a Super Diamond passing by (if you are lucky enough to get one in time).
- It possible to steal the Skylift from Yusuf if you move fast enough.
- This mission is seen many times during trailers.
- According end credits of The Ballad of Gay Tony, Luis is depicted wielding an Automatic Shotgun in the mission.
- It may be possible to follow after the train after the lead car has been removed and you have ended the mission. However by following the train, it follows the route in the wrong direction and often runs slower than the other trains and no other trains will spawn on its tracks. It also is made up of two trainsets, which can be seen when it starts and stops at stations. The player can board one of the trains, and in turn the train will separate from the other train and will operate at normal speed, albeit, still running in the wrong direction.
|Time||Time taken to complete the mission.||0:04:20|
|Player Damage||Damage attained by the player.||50%|
|Helicopter Duck||Duck under the Annihilator flying above Dillon Street.||-|
|Helicopters Destroyed||Police helicopters, and Annihilators destroyed while on the subway cart.||10|