From Grand Theft Wiki
|This page needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of Grand Theft Wiki.|
Niko Bellic killing an associate of Clarence Little.
|Unlocked by||Final Interview|
- Harlem Nights is possibly the basis for the name of this mission.
- Another possibility is the song Hollywood Nights by Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band.
- At the begining Clarence is standing on the second floor. You can throw a molotov to kill him.
- You can also snipe him from the crane nearby. This is tricky, however, as he will start running as soon as the crosshair is placed over him.
- If the player calls for backup from Dwayne, Clarence will run up halfway through the stairs, jump over a railing to the ground, run back out a gate and will try to escape on foot. (This doesn't happen, however, if the backup is summoned before entering the apartment complex.)