From Grand Theft Wiki
- This is a disambiguation page for Johnny, which could mean a number of things
You may be looking for one of four characters called Johnny, Johnnie, Jonnie or Jonny:
- Johnny Cheque: A member of the Rednecks gang in Anywhere City, from Grand Theft Auto 2.
- Johnny Hawtorn: A choice of protagonist for Grand Theft Auto 1.
- Johnny Riccaro: Co-host of the Head Radio radio station in GTA 2.
- Johnny Rotten: the mayor of Anwhere City in GTA 2.
- Johnny Zoo: Leader of the Yakuza in GTA 2.
- Jonny W.: Member of the Rednecks gang in GTA 2.
- Johnny: a seven year old child mentioned in Grand Theft Auto III.
- Johnny Lawton: Co-host of K-Jah West in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Johnny Parkinson: DJ for the Master Sounds FM radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Johnny Ryan: A reporter for the Liberty Tree newspaper in 2001.
- Johnny Sindacco: A leading member of the Sindacco Family who appears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- Johnnie Blain: A reporter for the Liberty Tree newspaper in 2001.
- Oily Johnnie: Owner of Oily Johnnie's Massage Parlor in GTA III.
- Jonnie: A bar tender and boss to Mike in Grand Theft Auto Advance.
- Jonnie: A movie character in GTA Advance.
- Johnny Barbosa: A waste collector in Liberty City who appears in Grand Theft Auto IV. He is known as Johnny Spaz.
- Johnny Dupres: A fictional character from the film The Many Wives of Alfredo Smith.
- Johnny Klebitz: President of The Lost Brotherhood in The Lost and Damned and GTA IV.
- Johnny Roger: A pornographic actor who is mentioned in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Johnny Staple: A surfer from Paleto Bay mentioned in GTA V.
- Johnny Sutton: An apartment block janitor mentioned in GTA V.
- Jonny Willis: A television production assistant mentioned in GTA V.