The Leader of the gang Dimitri Rascalov
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
|Type:||Russian-American Mafia family|
|Fronts:||An East Hook Warehouse|
Bohan Industrial warehouse
A boatyard on Charge Island
Alderney Grocery Compound
The Rascalov Family was a Russian Mafia family, the main group of antagonists in Grand Theft Auto IV they are one of four Russian Mafia family and the fourth and weakest of the families of Russian mafia of Liberty City led by Dimitri Rascalov. It was formed of what was left of the Faustin Family after the death of Mikhail Faustin. Dimitri after Faustin's death asked Niko Bellic to meet him at the East Hook warehouse where he and his partner and enemy of Niko, Ray Bulgarin, tried to kill him but Niko with Little Jacob's help was able to survive the ambush but failed to kill Dimitri or Bulgarin. The gang later burned down Niko's cousin Roman Bellic's apartment and cab depot, running the Bellic cousins out of Broker. The organization then expanded their criminal activities throughout Liberty City and the state of Alderney.
Later The Lost Brotherhood member Ashley Butler owed Dimitri money and he used this advantage by forcing President Johnny Klebitz to kidnap Roman and bring him to the Bohan warehouse where he tried to lure Niko into a death trap, but Niko survived and rescued Roman. Some time later, Dimitri allied himself with the Ancelotti Family and on their orders started blackmailing Deputy Mayor Bryce Dawkins about his gay affair with Bernie Crane. But Niko who was friends with Bernie was able to kill the blackmailers and protect Bernie from another killing attempt from Dimitri. Soon Dimitri heard about a diamond exchange at Charge Island between Niko and Luis Lopez (who was also an enemy of Bulgarin) and informed Bulgarin of the deal. Later Dimitri offered to buy some Heroin off the Pegorino Family and their leader Jimmy Pegorino asked Niko to to the deal. But Niko soon learns that Dimitri is on a boat in East Hook from Roman.
- Deal - Niko and Phil Bell go to do the deal but Dimitri betrays Niko again by killing the buyer's representatives making Niko and Bell fight their way to get the money. Dimitri then sends a hitman to Roman's wedding to kill Niko but instead kills Roman. Niko and Jacob find Dimitri and Pegorino at the Alderney Casino. Niko enters the casino where Dimitri kills Pegorino and attempts to escape by helicopter but crash lands on Happiness Island where Niko finally kills Dimitri.
- Revenge - Niko goes to the Platypus fights his way to the cargo hold and kills Dimitri. Niko later kills Pegorino on Happiness Island after Pegorino kills Kate McReary at Roman's wedding.
Either choice the gang dissolves and the Bulgarin Family steals the heroin.
The members of the Rascalov Family don't look or act any different than the Russian Mafia however some differences between the two. Unlike the Russian Mafia that appear in Hove Beach the Rascalov Family will only appear in some missions. Also they drive the same Vehicles as the other Russian crime families which is evedent in the mission A Revenger's Tragedy where the Schafter,Rebla,and the Uranus can be seen outside the Alderney Casino while the Super GT is used in Union Drive and it is implied that Dimitri Rascalov owns a DF8-90 but he is never seen driving it.
- GTA IV
- Russian Revolution
- Roman's Sorrow
- Portrait of a Killer
- Dust Off
- Hostile Negotiation
- Union Drive
- Liquidize the Assets
- Buoys Ahoy
- Catch the Wave
- If the Price is Right (deal)
- Mr. and Mrs. Bellic (deal only)
- A Revenger's Tragedy (wiped out, deal)
- A Dish Served Cold (wiped out, revenge)
- The Lost and Damned
- The Ballad of Gay Tony