Riot (GTA VC)
Avery Carrington talking to Tommy Vercetti in Ken Rosenberg's office
|Game||GTA Vice City|
|Location||Washington Beach, Vice City|
Death of Tommy Vercetti|
Arrest of Tommy Vercetti
|Unlocked by||Jury Fury|
Tommy Vercetti walks into Ken's office and finds him talking to Texas property developer Avery Carrington. Carrington tells Tommy about a small company, Spand Express, who own some prime development land and where refusing to sell it. Avery asks Tommy to destroy the companies' delivery trucks, first starting a riot to distract the security guards. Tommy leaves the office and drives to Rafael's to pick up some overalls, before driving to the Spand Express depot. Once there, Tommy starts a riot by attacking some of the striking workers, before killing the remaining security guards and destroying the three delivery trucks parked there.
Post mission phone call
Juan Cortez: Hola, is this Mr. Vercetti?
Tommy Vercetti: Yeah.
Juan Cortez: This is Cortez. You were at my party?
Tommy Vercetti: Yeah, I remember.
Juan Cortez: Mr. Vercetti, it was a most unfortunate incident happened with your business deal.
Tommy Vercetti: I know.
Juan Cortez: I want you to know me, and my people are doing thier utmost to get to the bottom of it. If you'd like to talk to me more privately , you can find me at the boat, eh? Good day, senor.
The reward for completing the mission is $1,000. The missions Four Iron (for Avery Carrington) and Treacherous Swine (for Colonel Juan Cortez) are unlocked. Completing the mission also unlocks the Coveralls Outfit and a Baseball Bat is available for purchase from Bunch of Tools.
- It is optional to go to the clothing store. You can go to the riot straight away.
- This is one of only two missions where Spand Express trucks are available. Their color is different from the Jury Fury one.
- However, the mission requires the player to destroy the Spand Express trucks, which makes it hard to obtain and save one. There is however a simple workaround to this problem; the player has to drive the Spand Express truck to their garage and hit it until it starts letting off black smoke and get in, hit it on walls until it starts burning then crash it inside your garage. The "Mission Passed!" notice will show, but when the garage door is opened, the truck is repaired.
- After completing this mission, the player can collect a Hidden Package located at the back of the Spand Express building.
- If you have grenades or thrown weapons you can throw a grenade into the area and destroy everything without causing a riot. This can also be done by shooting the trucks through the fence with a firearm.
- However, this can incur the big penalty of up to a 3-star wanted level.
- After the guards/workers are all dead, the rest of the other faction will fight among themselves just like they're on the riot cheat, and will continue to fight passers-by until death when only one of them is left.
- After the mission is completed, the rioters will drop a lot of money and killing them all will give you thousands of dollars. However, your wanted level may rise depending on how stealthily you do it.
- After all of the Spand Express workers have been killed, the security guards will start to attack the player, even without provocation.
The security guards about to attempt to stop the riot.
Two Spand Express vans, one exploding and another on fire.
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|