Route 68 is a rural east-west highway on the border between Blaine County (to the north) and Los Santos County (to the south), which appears in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. Route 68 begins at the intersection with the Great Ocean Hwy in the west and travels west through Tongva Hills, Lago Zancudo, Fort Zancudo, the Great Chaparral, Zancudo River, Great Chaparral, the Grand Senora Desert, Harmony, and Bolingbroke Penitentiary, before ending at the junction with the Senora Fwy in the Grand Senora Desert.
The other connections are (in order, from west to east) Buen Vino Rd, Zancudo Rd, Fort Zancudo Approach Rd, Zancudo Grande Valley, Route 68 Approach, Senora Rd, Joshua Rd, Panorama Dr, and Cat Claw Ave. The road continues as Senora Way after the Senora Fwy junction.
Businesses and places
- One Letter Scrap (at the St. Brigid Baptist Church graveyard)
- One Monkey Mosaic (can be found behind the Discount Store in Great Chaparral)
- Jerry Can (one at the RON filling station in Lago Zancudo and another at the unnamed filling station in Grand Senora Desert)
- Three ATMs (one at the Harmony branch of 24/7 and two at the FLEECA bank</small>)
- eCola vending machine (at the Lago Zancudo branch of 24/7)
- EgoChaser (available to purchase at the Harmony branch of 24/7 and at Scoops Liquor Barn for $2)
- Meteorite (available to purchase at the Harmony branch of 24/7 and at Scoops Liquor Barn for $4)
- P's & Q's (available to purchase at the Harmony branch of 24/7 and at Scoops Liquor Barn for $1)
- Sprunk vending machine (one at the Lago Zancudo and Harmony branches of 24/7, and one a the Discount Store in the Grand Senora Desert)
- The beta name of Route 68 was Route 69, which can be seen in Grand Theft Auto IV with The Angels of Death gangsters wearing jackets reading "Route 69".
- Route 68 is based on the real-world Route 66.
- The real-world Route 68 is also an east-west highway.
- Franklin Clinton can purchase the Los Santos Customs franchise on the route and access a number of modifications for free.