| This talk page is for discussing the Banshee article.
This includes commenting on the article, questioning whether it is correct, or adding suggestions for improvements
Questions about GTA games, not about the wiki page itself, should be asked at Community:Questions.Remember to always add your signature to the end of your comments/replies using four tildes:
I need someone to verify the following statement I made in the article: "The '90s Viper RT/10 version is the only top-down convertible that the player cannot jump into without opening the driver door." I'm pretty sure of this, but I just wanted confirmation from others who know the game as well. Thanks! Eganio 19:11, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- You're right in the statement you made, when I played GTA SA and LCS when I got into a Banshee my character didn't hop through to get in.::Fast Lane 22:46, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
- That's also the case for the GTAIII Banshee. No jumping in. --MattyDienhoff 04:25, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
This article may want to be revised and I'm too lazy to do it at the moment. But seriously, it should. --Synthetic Socks 13:02, 10 March 2007 (UTC)
- Discussion moved to Forum:Vehicle page images
I agree I see no similarity at all. But the front of the Banshee looks nothing like a Viper either, this has always thrown me off. I heard the front is similar to a Marcos Mantis but even that doesn't seem like a good match. It's probably just made up. And I'm not seeing this Ford GT thing.--Thescarydude 23:49, 8 July 2009 (UTC)
- Take the GT, now flatten the front down to a curve that turns into a straight downwards, instead of that edge. Now remove the foglamps and just leave that spot smooth. Now it looks like a Banshee with different headlights. At least I think so.Roothorick 02:13, 9 July 2009 (UTC)
- GT or not,but has anyone noticed that one of the GTA IV Banshee paintjobs is light blue with orange stripe,similar to the Ford GT40 Racecar,which had similar paintjob,accompanied with the Gulf sponsors.
- The headlights look like an Esperante, you bunch of goofs.
- Sorry for you being more observant than you but the Esperante has elliptical headlights the Banshee does not, makes no sense, you might as well say they are from a Porsche 911.--Thescarydude 00:04, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Thescarydude's correct here... the GTA IV Banshee headlamps are very similar to the 1997 Marcos Mantis
- In fact, the whole front end is pretty similar now that I look again... / Szebrine 16:27, July 2, 2010 (UTC)
San Andreas Car Facts
Are they really needed to be removed ?? It's interesting enough, and I know some other websites (which are NOT encyclopedias about GTA) that notice these informations.--Loadingue 14:14, October 12, 2009 (UTC)
- They were moved to Vehicle Stats in GTA San Andreas. I'm thinking about doing the same kind of table-based article for the Transfender modification section. - ZS 15:36, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry, I didn't know that page. Maybe I will complete it soon...--Loadingue 18:45, October 14, 2009 (UTC)
Blue and White Banshee not found anywhere else?
After I finished bringing Brucie his Exotic Exports Banshee, I was driving around and found an exact copy of the Exotic Export and took it to my safehouse. Glitch/Bug? Kitanoguy222 06:06, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Apparently there's a glitch that keeps Stevie's last requested car in the game. I didn't look into this glitch yet but I've read other people having this glitch happening.--spaceeinstein 07:36, August 2, 2010 (UTC)