Staff (Moderators, Administrators and Managers) are users on Grand Theft Wiki who have volunteered their time to help keep the wiki running smoothly. Staff are voted upon by the community and promoted by a Manager. They have been trusted by the community with tools to aid in the maintenance of the wiki. The three levels of staff have varying rights and tools on the wiki, detailed below.
Staff are likely to be some of the most experienced editors on the wiki, so don't hesitate to ask advice. If the staff member cannot answer your question, he or she is likely to know how you may find the answer.
|Moderators (Mods or Patrollers) are editors on Grand Theft Wiki who have been trusted with additional tools to keep the wiki clean. Moderators are always experienced editors, and should be able to help with most questions.|
|Moderator Rights / Responsibilities:
The main Wikia Staff that work with Grand Theft Wiki are:
- w:User:Angies - Community issues
- User:Kirkburn - Technical issues
- w:User:TOR - Import & migration issues
- User:Sannse - Wikia policy enforcement
These users are previous or inactive staff.
- User:Thai420 (Manager)
- User:Thorpe (Administrator)
- User:Chief of Staff (Administrator)
- User:GTW-Chris (Administrator)
- User:GTW-George (Moderator)
- User:GTW-47 (Moderator)
- User:Blakegripling ph (Moderator)
- User:Eganio (Administrator)
Promotion to Staff
See Grand Theft Wiki:Promotion to see the process for nominating staff for promotion, and to provide nominations and feedback on nominees.