I think [[Kane]] might be the leader of thae ballas because he has the most expensive car of of all the members, and usually in a criminal gang the boss has a luxury car like a [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_S-Class mercedes benz S class] (which the admiral is based on) so for this reason I believe kane to be the boss of the ballas in the early missions of san andreas. when kane is killed I believe either [[Big Smoke]] or [[B Dup|B-Dup]] took over as the leader of the ballas. The evidence: '''Smoke''': because he makes the most money dealing crack or '''B-Dup:''' because he has an [[Infernus]] which is the most expensive car. I can only submit this as theories not FACT. so Who do you think is the leader of the Ballas please submit your theories in the space below.[[User:Andrew nicholson|Andrew nicholson]] 16:44, July 6, 2010 (UTC) :Uhm... if Kane was the leader of the Ballas, it would have been flat out mentioned in the game. There is no official leader of the Ballas, they are split into factions (eg. Temple Drive Ballas) and operate on their own, spread out and freely. Kane is just a high up member of the Ballas, B-Dup, isn't exactly a member, he's just an assosiate, same with Big Smoke. [[User:6FTofDIRT|6FTofDIRT]] 21:12, July 6, 2010 (UTC) ::If the ballas are split into factions like the mafia, then Kane is the leader of the most powerful ballas faction. I just thought that the leader of a criminal gang usually drives a mercedes benz s-class so I assumed Kane to be the leader. I still think he is.[[User:Andrew nicholson|Andrew nicholson]] 16:07, July 9, 2010 (UTC) :::I do not think that the leader of every gang in existence would drive a Mercedes Benz. Kane would be perhaps comparable to [[Sweet]], in that he (possibly) is a leader of a sub sect of the gang. For instance, Sweet is seen as a leader of Grove Street Families (Grove St sect) but he would not be the leader of Seville Boulevard Families. Therefore I think it'd be safe to say that Kane is not the Ballas' leader, if they had one at all. I know this conversation happened a while ago, I just thought I'd leave this here in case anybody got the wrong idea. [[User:Ess-Tee|Ess-Tee]] ([[User talk:Ess-Tee|talk]]|[[Special:Contributions/Ess-Tee|edits]]) 18:39, 25 January 2013 (UTC) Kane is the leader of the Front Yard Ballas not the other sets though. Off-topic. In Poland, the word "ballas" means "crap". == Gang Cars in GTA V == The Tornado and Buccaneer are just the ones ''I've'' found when venturing down Grove Street, so there may be more. [[User:Ghost Leader|Ghost Leader]] ([[User talk:Ghost Leader|talk]]|[[Special:Contributions/Ghost Leader|edits]]) 05:21, 27 February 2014 (GMT)
| This is the talk page for User:Zaibatsu. Please leave a message.
Always sign off your messages using four tildes (~~~~ ) to automatically add your signature.
- -I do know how to spell it right I just didn't feel like it. haha. GTAthug 21:25, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
- I think he was only being sarcastic, GTAthug. Not that a big deal when it comes to your own user page or user talk page. Just a decent grammar and spelling will just do fine. :P --Legion 23:59, 25 April 2007 (UTC)
Appreciation and Gratitude
I appreciate and thanks for your effort with dialogues. I wish I could help with adding dialogues here and there but my deafness, despite my hearing aid device, effectively prevents me from being able to recognize what those pedestrians are saying during dialogues. So, with that said, I appreciate your effort that allows me to at least get to see some of dialogues that I had sorely been missing out whenever I was playing games. Once again, thank you. --Legion 04:36, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
- Oh, no problem, thanks. But I have sometimes trouble to understand what they are saying because I'm not from English speaking origin (I'm German as you may know). But I give my best 12:11, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
Fistly: "Copyright 2004 Anthony Perrone" - Rockstar Games is the copyright holder of this script; Secondly: The layout sucks; Thirdly: It will be deleted soon if nothing changes. Zaibatsu 20:01, 18 August 2007 (UTC)
- the guys who put the transcipts on the web say they own the copyright to stop people from just copying thei work which they probably took alot of time on.
- I edit every day! changin the layout
- Nothin changes? you're just lookin at one specific part.
Hiya, Zaibatsu. Thanks for catching those errors in the Doherty Safehouse and Queens Safehouse articles! I replaced and renamed the image in the Queens Safehouse article, and forgot to change the code in the article itself! Thanks for catching that...I corrected the code. EganioTalk 22:03, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- No problem. Zaibatsu 22:31, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks, man, it really motivates me to see that people notice what someone is doing around here. And when there are people thanking me for correcting those mistakes, it's really cool. In return I want to say: What you're doing is great, too! I mean, correcting typos is one thing, but writing whole passages is a lot more than that. Well, I don't want to blow my own trumpet now, but I'm also very active at the German Grand Theft Auto Wiki where I do a lot more than just correcting typos... :) Zaibatsu 21:44, 29 June 2008 (UTC)
Sorry about the delay in responding. I did see your message when you posted but at the time was only checking here quickly and have since not remembered. As for your question, there is nothing against using American-English. However, the question can be reversed, what is there against using British-English? A-Dust 18:02, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
- No problem. Well, in general, there's nothing against using British-English. But I prefer American-English so I use it when correcting spelling mistakes in articles. Zaibatsu 18:07, 3 July 2008 (UTC)
How do you take pictures of the PSP screen?
How do you take pictures of PSP screen?
- Try using a camera, it worked for me - but not that good. There's perhaps a program for the PSP that can take screenshots. Zaibatsu 21:09, 16 August 2008 (UTC)
Screenshots from German GTA Wiki
This might be pretty random but your the only one I know of that uses the German GTA Wiki.Can you upload an image of the Nailgun from the DUDE page from the German GTA Wiki to this wikia?For some reason my computer wont let me and again your from the German Wiki for GTA.Thank you I guess?-User:BloodyGTA
- Here it is: . Zaibatsu 21:38, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Alright thank you very much!-User:BloodyGTA