Bully, also known as Canis Canem Edit, is a third person action-adventure video game released by Rockstar Vancouver for the PlayStation 2. The game was released as Bully: Scholarship Edition for the Xbox 360, Wii and PC. Bully: Scholarship Edition was released by Rockstar Vancouver, with Mad Doc Software (now known as Rockstar New England), involved with the development. The game uses an advanced Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas engine through Renderware.
The game follows the story of fifteen year old troublemaker Jimmy Hopkins.
References to Grand Theft Auto
Bully has several subtle references to the GTA franchise:
- Bullworth Academy, the main setting of the game, appears briefly in a cameo in an episode of I'm Rich in Grand Theft Auto IV.
- Jimmy Hopkin's stepfather owns a dark purple Washington. It is only seen once at the beginning of the game.
- The Police Rancher and Police Cruiser appear in Bully. (The cars are similar in appearance to those in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas).
- A Diablo Stallion can be found in Shop class. The car has a different flame pattern though, and lacks a hood-mounted supercharger.
- A blue Regina can also be sighted on a car-lift in Shop.
- A yellow Forklift can be found parked in a shipping warehouse.
- A white Yankee with a dark-blue cargo hold can be found parked in an empty lot near another warehouse.
- A white Boxville can be found in Blue Skies Industrial Park.
|Full Name||Jimmy Hopkins|
|Date of Birth||[[Error: Invalid time.|Unknown]]|
|Main Affiliations||Nerds, Preps, Greasers, Jocks, Townies, Teachers, Dr. Crabblesnitch|
Burgers Delivery Boy
Lawn CareNewspaper Delivery Boy</td></tr>