Wrong Side of the Tracks
|Wrong Side of the Tracks|
Carl Johnson and Big Smoke talking about the meeting between the Los Santos Vagos and the San Fierro Rifa at Unity Station.
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Target||Los Santos Vagos gangsters|
|Location||Idlewood, Los Santos|
|Unlocked by||Running Dog|
Once again, Frank Tenpenny and Eddie Pulaski are seen leaving Big Smoke's house, this time from the garage. Carl Johnson finds the two and Smoke told him that they have to go to the train at Unity Station.
Make your way to Unity Station with Big Smoke. When you get there, some Los Santos Vagos members will hop on the top of the train as it rides off. Quickly, jump on the Sanchez provided for you. Chase the train and ride up next to it and Big Smoke will start to shoot the gang members. Make sure all the gang members are killed before they reach the bridge connecting Los Santos to Flint County. After they are all dead, drive Smoke back to Los Santos and the mission will be complete.
(CJ is outside Big Smoke's house. Tenpenny and Pulaski come out of Big Smoke's garage with Big Smoke still inside it.)
Tenpenny: Hey, Carl, keeping busy, I hope.
CJ: You know me, Officer Tenpenny.
Tenpenny: Yeah, I know you, Carl. I know everything about you.
CJ: Don't touch me. Get you pig hands off me...
Tenpenny: That's right, Carl, I got my eye on you.
CJ: And? Like I give a fuck.
Pulaski: We're watching you, Carl!
(Pulaski throws his cigarette at CJ.)
(Tenpenny and Pulaski leave. Big Smoke comes out of his garage.)
Big Smoke: What was that all about, baby?
CJ: You tell me.
Big Smoke: Aw hell, man, they got their nose in everything. Can't shit without Tenpenny taking an interest. The hell with him.
CJ: Yeah, I guess. What's really up?
Big Smoke: Hey, thinking of taking a little ride. Three deep mentioned a little something that might put us deeper in the game.
CJ: A'ight, I'm down.
(CJ and Big Smoke pull up at Unity Station.)
CJ: What we looking for, Smoke?
Big Smoke; Some Vagos cats meeting some San Fierro Rifa, cutting some kind of deal.
CJ: San Fierro? I thought Northern Mexicans don't mix with Los Santos eses.
Big Smoke: Shit, you got me.
CJ: That look like them!
Big Smoke: Mother-fuckers clocked us!
(Four eses jump on top of a train leaving the station.)
Big Smoke: We got to get these fools!
( CJ and Big Smoke are outside Big Smoke's house.)
Big Smoke: Hey, you better clear out, CJ. I don't want those C.R.A.S.H. fools trying to pull you into some shit!
CJ: Alright, homie. You be careful with those cats. I'm gonna see you later.
The reward for this mission is respect, and unlocks the mission Just Business.
- In the beta, the mission was supposedly to grab a package after the Los Santos Vagos are killed but it was cut before release.
- Oddly in the mission Local Liquor Store Carl complains about Catalina shooting so close to his ear, but he doesn't do it to Big Smoke, presumably as he is closer to Big Smoke and the fact that Smoke generally aims the gun higher, limiting the noise.
- The name of the mission may be based on the phrase "the wrong side of the tracks", meaning a poor area of a city.
- If the player abandons the Sanchez after killing the Vagos, it will still appear in the mission's final cutscene.
- Wong Side of the Tracks- a side-mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories with a similar name
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|