Wrong Side of the Tracks
|Wrong Side of the Tracks|
Carl Johnson and Big Smoke talking about the meeting between the Los Santos Vagos and the San Fierro Rifa at Unity Station.
|Game||GTA San Andreas|
|Target||Los Santos Vagos gangsters|
|Location||Idlewood, Los Santos|
|Unlocked by||Running Dog|
Once again, Frank Tenpenny and Eddie Pulaski are seen leaving Big Smoke's house, this time from the garage. Carl Johnson finds the two and Smoke told him that they have to go to the train at Unity Station.
Make your way to Unity Station with Big Smoke. When you get there, some Los Santos Vagos members will hop on the top of the train as it rides off. Quickly, jump on the Sanchez provided for you. Chase the train and ride up next to it and Big Smoke will start to shoot the gang members. Make sure all the gang members are killed before they reach the bridge connecting Los Santos to Flint County. After they are all dead, drive Smoke back to Los Santos and the mission will be complete.
The reward for this mission is respect, and unlocks the mission Just Business.
- In the beta, the mission was supposedly to grab a package after the Los Santos Vagos are killed but it was cut before release.
- Oddly in the mission Local Liquor Store Carl complains about Catalina shooting so close to his ear, but he doesn't do it to Big Smoke, presumably as he is closer to Big Smoke and the fact that Smoke generally aims the gun higher, limiting the noise.
- The name of the mission may be based on the phrase "the wrong side of the tracks", meaning a poor area of a city.
- If the player abandons the Sanchez after killing the Vagos, it will still appear in the mission's final cutscene.
- Wong Side of the Tracks- a side-mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories with a similar name
|PC Version - GTASeriesVideos|