- This article refers to a vehicle. For the outfit in GTA Vice City Stories, see Smuggler (outfit).
|Appearance(s)||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Vehicle type||Civilian watercraft|
|Body style||Speed boat|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
Initially famous for transporting high grade cocaine out of Latin America, the Smuggler's blistering speed and power are now used primarily to transport investment bankers and their trophy wives on day trips to Happiness Island.
The Smuggler is a transporting speed boat featured in The Ballad of Gay Tony episode of Grand Theft Auto IV.
The Smuggler is designed in a go-fast boat construction with a distinctively aerodynamic design and a very sleek exterior. Although the boat is a similar length as the Blade, it is narrower, giving it a sportier appearance.
The Smuggler's performance is very similar to that of the Jetmax, with similarly good top speeds (48 mph or 77 km/h), a moderately heavy weight and thus a wider turning radius and moderately long stopping distances. However, the boat possess relatively average acceleration, poorer than the Blade. Due to these traits, the boat is inferior to the Blade, despite weighing less.
- Can rarely be obtained near Happiness Island or the docks at Golden Pier.
- Will spawn during water-based Drug Wars.
- Spawns as one of four boats that the player can use during Triathlons.
- ↑ Exclusive Features: Vehicles. Rockstar Games. official Ballad of Gay Tony website