''Or the... Ah I don't know, that thing. That magic.''
''You see it in the movies.''
''I wanted to retire. From what I was doing, you know?''
''From that, that... line of work. Be a good guy for once, a family man.''
''So, I bought a big house. Came here, put my feet up, and thought I be a dad like all the other dads.''
''My kids, would be like the kids on TV.''
''We could play ball and sit in the sun.''
''But well, you know how it is.'' ==Gallery==
- You may be looking for China Chow, the voice actress of Katie Zhan in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
China, officially the People's Republic of China, is a country in East Asia bordering Afghanistan, Bhutan, India, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Mongolia, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Russia, Tajikistan and Vietnam, as well as maritime borders with Japan, the Philippines, South Korea and Vietnam. The capital of China is Beijing. There are a number of references to China, primarily through various Triad gangs, throughout the Grand Theft Auto series.
- No Chin
- Ho Ching
- Wun Tun Chun
- Chu Wing Dung
- Uncle Fu
- Ho Hung
- Pu Ling
- Hung Lo
- Lei Ming
- Pu Ping
- Yu Pong
- Chow Yun Thin
- Long Wang
- Hung Well
- Chu Ying
- Hang Yu
- Chow Chin
- Chun Chun Fung
- Huang Lee
- Mr. Lee
- Wu Lee
- Chan Jaoming
- Hsin Jaoming
- Zhou Ming
- Ling Shan
- Xin Shan
- Tao Cheng's Translator
- Triad 1
- Triad Recruit
- Mr. Wong
- Tokyo, China: Location of the Push-Up - The Movie film.
- Kowloon, Hong Kong: Ah Ah Kung lives in Kowloon.
- Yangshan, China: Birth place of Wei and Tao Cheng
References in GTA
- Uncle Fu runs a Chinese gang in San Andreas.
- No Chin, having planted bombs in various vehicles, attempts to catch a boat to head to China but is killed by the protagonist.
- A Chinese Triad gang are found in Chinatown, Portland and play a significant role in the early part of the game: in particular during Toni Cipriani's missions.
- A Triad gang own a ship docked in Viceport and are involved in counterfeiting money until their operation is stopped by Tommy Vercetti.
- The Triads from GTA III re-appear in Chinatown but have no significant role in the games storyline.
- Three Triad groups are present in San Fierro: the Mountain Cloud Boys, the Blood Feather Triad and the Red Gecko Tong.
- The Mountain Cloud Boys group plays a large role in the game, in particular its leader Wu Zi Mu, in helping Carl Johnson to establish himself in San Fierro, Las Venturas and eventually back into Los Santos, as well as co-owning a casino and ending the drugs being trafficked to Los Santos by the Loco Syndicate.
- The Cathay Theater in Vinewood, Los Santos is a reference to China, with Cathay a lesser known term referring to China as a country.
- Wu Zi Mu can be seen talking to Ah Ah Kung, who is in Kowloon, Hong Kong during the mission Ran Fa Li.
- The Triads originally appearing in GTA III re-appear. Triad gang members appear more frequently following the Calm Before the Storm mission, taking the place of the Forelli Family in Chinatown. The Triads and Diablos both work with the Sicilian Mafia in an attempt to remove the three Italian mafia families from Portland.
- Big Rumble in Little China is a reference to the country and the 1986 film Big Trouble in Little China.
- The Triads are present in Algonquin.
- The Platypus has previously been docked in China.
- The mission Bull in a China Shop is a reference to the country.
- Leslie Mitchell, a writer for weazelnews.com refers to the company as having a 'weird' attitude towards China.
- The Triads from GTA IV re-appear and are prominently featured throughout the game. Three distinct groups are also revealed: the Jaoming Family, the Lee Family and the Ming Family. The end of the game sees Wu Lee (head of the Lee Family), Zhou Ming (head of the Ming Family) and Chan Jaoming (second in command of the [Jaoming Family) dead and Hsin Jaoming (the Jaoming Family leader) badly injured.