Italy, officially the Republic of Italy, is a southern European country and member of the European Union. Italy is bordered by France, Switzerland, Austria and Slovenia, while San Marino and the Vatican are enclaves within Italy. Italy consists of the Italian peninsula, Sicily, Sardinia, a number of smaller islands and the Campione d'Italia exclave.
- 3D Universe
- HD Universe
- Ancelotti Family
- Gambetti Family
- Lupisella Family
- Messina Family
- Pavano Family
- Pegorino Family
- Unnamed mafia family (mentioned by Enzo Bonelli)
- Tetsuo is sentenced to two years in a state penitentary for car jacking two Italian sports cars in 1995.
- Salvatore Leone is found guilty of illegally importing tomato sauce from Palermo, Italy.
- Momma's Restaurante is an Italian restaurant owned by Ma Cipriani, who may be Italian.
- While not confirmed it is likely that Sergio Boccino is also Italian.
- An area in Fort Staunton, Liberty City has, correctly or incorrectly, gained the name Little Italy due to being a Forelli Family controlled area and featuring a number of businesses with Italian names.
- Papa's 12 Inch is an Italian restaurant and features the Italian flag on its exterior.
- Signora Grande is an Italian business based in Liberty City.
- Toni Cipriani tells Donald Love that he's Italian in Cam-Pain, although it is unknown if he is actually Italian or of Italian descent.
- Sergio Boccino and Morgan Merryweather both play Italian classical music when they are hosts of Double Clef FM. Merryweather also claims to have read the works of Proust in "the original Italian".
- Merchandise for the Pogo the Monkey video game includes an Italian sports jacket.
- Little Italy is a neighbourhood of Algonquin, Liberty City.
- Ray Bulgarin ran a smuggling operation in Europe and employed Niko Bellic, who 'betrayed' Bulgarin on a shop heading from Yugoslavia to Italy.
- Al Dente's, Drusilla's, Viendemerte and Alazone's Italian Food are Italian food restaurants.
- Cerveza Heights, Liberty City and Leftwood, Alderney both have Italian/Italian-American communities.
- Weazel News reports the American President Lawton was involved in a texting/e-mail scandal with the Italian Prime Minister.
- Pegassi is an Italian car manufacturer.
- The DJs of Electro-Choc in The Ballad of Gay Tony introduce songs using both English and Italian.