Galilee is a small unincorporated settlement located in northern Blaine County, San Andreas, which appears in Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto Online. The settlement is located between Mount Chiliad to the north and the Alamo Sea to the south, with the town of Grapeseed located a short distance away to the west.
Events of HD Universe
The protagonist of GTA Online, while working for Trevor Philips, kills a number of The Lost Brotherhood gang members to take control of their newly established methamphetamine laboratory. Galilee later becomes a storage facility for the protagonist and their crew after they steal two Insurgents from Davis Quartz and then a Valkyrie from the Merryweather Security Consulting controlled Los Santos Naval Port.
- Methamphetamine laboratory (founded by The Lost Brotherhood, now run by Trevor Philips Industries)
- Millars Boat Shop
- Millar's Fishery Co.
- Please note that the vehicles listed below may not always appear in Galilee.
- Bison (located next to the northern most house)
- Burrito (near the beginning of the jetty)
- Caddy (located next to houses on the northern dirt road)
- Dodo (on a small jetty, located in the Alamo Sea)
- Suntrap (located to the south, in the Alamo Sea)
- Body Armor (located in a large wooden building on the northern dirt road next to a boat on the western entrance, and to the south of the Millar's Fishery Co. building)
- Pump Action Shotgun (located in a large wooden building next to a boat on the eastern entrance)
- One letter scrap (located at the side of the largest building on the southern dirt road)
|Mount Chiliad||Mount Chiliad||Mount Chiliad|
|Mount Chiliad||Mount Chiliad|
|Alamo Sea||Alamo Sea||Alamo Sea|