Practice Swing is a mission in The Ballad of Gay Tony. It is given to the protagonist Luis Lopez by nightclub owner Gay Tony from his loft in Little Italy, Algonquin, Liberty City.
In Tony's loft, Tony had sold the nightclubs to two individual buyers, forcing him to find a way to straighten things up. Luis tells Tony that he would take care of things and the two resolve. Then, Tony tells you to head to a golfing club where they meet Rocco Pelosi, one of the men which Tony owes money to. After some racial insults are exchanged between Luis and Rocco, Pelosi give Luis a job, to help him coerce some information out of a Union Official working for the Messina Family.
|| Target score
|| Time taken to complete the mission.
| Player damage
|| Damage attained by the player.
|| Number of headshots needed by the player.
|| Amount of accuracy needed by the player.
| 100% Golf Accuracy
|| Hit the UO three times without missing .
- If the player has already completed Chinese Takeout, Tony will comment on '...not taking any more chances.' as he shoots at the pursuing enforcers.
- When Rocco moves the caddy, Luis will sometimes comment, "Rocco, the Sunday Driver." A reference to the Sunday Driver video included with the special edition of Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- It is possible to shoot the Union Official causing him to slide down the front of the golf cart. If he is killed then when Rocco starts driving his bonds will break and he will no longer be attached to the front of the vehicle.
- It is possible to obtain Rocco's Caddy.
- It is also possible to obtain the unique Cavalcade FXTs which are black with a red luster effect.