|Appearances||Appearance::GTA San Andreas|
|Full Name||Barbara Schternvart|
|Home||El Quebrados, Tierra Robada, San Andreas|
|Main Affiliations||Carl Johnson|
|Voiced by||Danielle Lee Greaves|
Barbara Schternvart is a police officer who lives in El Quebrados, Tierra Robada and can become one of Carl Johnson's girlfriends. She can be found outside the El Quebrados Police Station and prefers Carl to be fat, although this is not necessary if sex appeal is at maximum.
Barbara was voiced by Danielle Lee Greaves.
Players can take her out on dates between 00:00 and 04:00 or around about 1:00 and sometimes between 16:00 and 04:00.
Whilst on a driving date, Barbara prefers CJ to drive at roughly the same speed as regular traffic (with too slow being more acceptable than too fast).
Whilst on a food date, Barbara prefers to go to diners. The closest diner is the one just southwest of where Barbara lives, along the highway connecting Las Venturas and San Fierro. It is marked by a pink drink icon.
- Whilst dating Barbara, Carl does not lose his weapons after being Busted.
- When their relationship reaches 50%, Carl gains access to her Ranger,
- At 60% She will ask Carl in for 'coffee'.
- At 100%, a police uniform is delivered to Carl's wardrobe.
- Barbara has two children, who are unseen in game, and she claims "that she used to be married to a real bastard", which would explain why Barbara is possible to date. However, another quote, "My husband called me a control freak", suggests that she is dating CJ secretly, however another quote, "Hi, I'm Barbara. I'm divorced and have two children. You interested?" declares that she is actually divorced, but still refers to her ex as her husband.
- Barbara's Ranger's license plate reads CUFFS.
- Barbara is the only female officer that is seen in the game.