|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
K-DST "The Dust" is Los Santos-based classic rock station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas - hosted by Tommy "The Nightmare" Smith (voiced by W. Axl Rose). Smith doesn't like Sage, the DJ of Radio X, ironic because Radio X plays "Welcome to the Jungle", a song Axl Rose sang and helped write.
The promos on the station include such humorous phrases as "When all your friends from the '70s have gone to rehab, we strongly urge you to stay on The Dust." This gonzo sense of humor is also evident in several things the host, Tommy Smith, says, such as "You can cry about the miscarriage or you can keep on drinking." and "If you're just coming to consciousness in bed with a fat chick with underwear and beer cans scattered across the floor, run the hell out and get to the clinic" or even "It's not every day you hear that record-- wait, yes it is. I love it.", the latter being an apparent reference to the ever-looping songs of the in-game radios, as their playlists and talking lines aren't updated everyday like a real radio station does.
- Foghat - Slow Ride (1975)
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River (1969)
- Heart - Barracuda (1977)
- KISS - Strutter (1974)
- Toto - Hold the Line (1978)
- Rod Stewart - Young Turks (1981)
- Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - Running Down a Dream (1989)
- Joe Cocker - Woman to Woman (1972)
- Humble Pie - Get Down to It (1973)
- Grand Funk Railroad - Some Kind of Wonderful (1974)
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (1974)
- America - A Horse With No Name (1972)
- The Who - Eminence Front (1982)
- Boston - Smokin' (1976)
- David Bowie - Somebody Up There Likes Me (1974)
- Eddie Money - Two Tickets to Paradise (1978)
- Billy Idol - White Wedding (1982)
- Liberty Rock Radio 97.8, a classic rock station in GTA IV that also plays other songs by Heart, The Who, and David Bowie, and, in The Lost and Damned, other songs by Foghat and Lynyrd Skynyrd.
- Los Santos Rock Radio, a classic rock station in GTA V.