Diablo Destruction is one of four RC missions in Grand Theft Auto III.
|Available after||Right after the beginning of the game|
|Location||Near Rothwell Station in Hepburn Heights. The van is parked at the north east side of the cruciate block of flats, south of Head Radio in Harwood.|
|Start||Get in the bluish TOYZ van|
|Task||Blow up as many Diablo Stallions as possible before the time limit runs out.|
|Vehicle||Explosive RC Bandit dinky car|
|Reward||$1,000 for every Diablo Stallion blown up.|
- Through the numerous Diablo Stallions destroyed you create your own highscore. A new reward for the following tries is not given until the player beats their own score.earn $1,000 for each extra car you destroyed.
- The RC Bandits' explosives will detonate when you remotely detonate it (O on the PS2 version) or by driving the vehicle under the wheels of any given vehicle.
- It is most recommended that you detonate the explosives near a group of gang cars rather than a single one, as it will help you get a better highscore.
- To speed up progress, you should keep the RC Bandit within Diablo turf, so you can find and destroy more Diablo Stallions.
- The explosions caused by the explosives can instantly destroy normal vehicles, as well as send them flying.