I think [[Kane]] might be the leader of thae ballas because he has the most expensive car of of all the members, and usually in a criminal gang the boss has a luxury car like a [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_S-Class mercedes benz S class] (which the admiral is based on) so for this reason I believe kane to be the boss of the ballas in the early missions of san andreas. when kane is killed I believe either [[Big Smoke]] or [[B Dup|B-Dup]] took over as the leader of the ballas. The evidence: '''Smoke''': because he makes the most money dealing crack or '''B-Dup:''' because he has an [[Infernus]] which is the most expensive car. I can only submit this as theories not FACT. so Who do you think is the leader of the Ballas please submit your theories in the space below.[[User:Andrew nicholson|Andrew nicholson]] 16:44, July 6, 2010 (UTC) :Uhm... if Kane was the leader of the Ballas, it would have been flat out mentioned in the game. There is no official leader of the Ballas, they are split into factions (eg. Temple Drive Ballas) and operate on their own, spread out and freely. Kane is just a high up member of the Ballas, B-Dup, isn't exactly a member, he's just an assosiate, same with Big Smoke. [[User:6FTofDIRT|6FTofDIRT]] 21:12, July 6, 2010 (UTC) ::If the ballas are split into factions like the mafia, then Kane is the leader of the most powerful ballas faction. I just thought that the leader of a criminal gang usually drives a mercedes benz s-class so I assumed Kane to be the leader. I still think he is.[[User:Andrew nicholson|Andrew nicholson]] 16:07, July 9, 2010 (UTC) :::I do not think that the leader of every gang in existence would drive a Mercedes Benz. Kane would be perhaps comparable to [[Sweet]], in that he (possibly) is a leader of a sub sect of the gang. For instance, Sweet is seen as a leader of Grove Street Families (Grove St sect) but he would not be the leader of Seville Boulevard Families. Therefore I think it'd be safe to say that Kane is not the Ballas' leader, if they had one at all. I know this conversation happened a while ago, I just thought I'd leave this here in case anybody got the wrong idea. [[User:Ess-Tee|Ess-Tee]] ([[User talk:Ess-Tee|talk]]|[[Special:Contributions/Ess-Tee|edits]]) 18:39, 25 January 2013 (UTC) Kane is the leader of the Front Yard Ballas not the other sets though. Off-topic. In Poland, the word "ballas" means "crap". == Gang Cars in GTA V == The Tornado and Buccaneer are just the ones ''I've'' found when venturing down Grove Street, so there may be more. [[User:Ghost Leader|Ghost Leader]] ([[User talk:Ghost Leader|talk]]|[[Special:Contributions/Ghost Leader|edits]]) 05:21, 27 February 2014 (GMT)
Events in 2012 concerning the Grand Theft Auto series.
- The multiplayer feature Crews is announced by Rockstar Games, a feature that will allow you to move your online crew from game to game. It was revealed that Max Payne 3 and Grand Theft Auto V will have this feature.
- In October 2012, Rockstar Games announced that a mobile edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City was to be released in order to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the game's release. Much like the mobile edition of Grand Theft Auto III, the game will be released on both iOS and Android devices. A month later, Rockstar announced the release date for the game to be December 6th, 2012. At the same time, the list of supported devices was announced.
- Amanda De Santa rents out the De Santa House to Freddy Slade to shoot some pornographic films.
- Daisy Bell is killed by Trevor Phillips.
- Kush-Chronic is killed by Trevor Phillips.
- A school shooting takes place at Davis High School in Davis, San Andreas. This event possibly ended the schools existence before 2013.
- David Richards, founder of Richards Majestic dies of old age at 103.