|This page needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of Grand Theft Wiki.|
Patrick (far left), Derrick (left), Maureen (centre) and Kate McReary (far right) with Niko Bellic (centre right) at the funeral of Francis McReary.
|Unlocks||I'll Take Her|
|Unlocked by||Blood Brothers|
Undertaker is a mission in Grand Theft Auto IV, triggered by a phone call from Patrick "Packie" McReary; it is one of several missions in the game that commits Niko without player choice. After the Mission Blood Brothers, Packie calls Niko about the death of one of his brothers (either Francis or Derrick depending on who the player chose) and asks him to attend the funeral at the unnamed church in Suffolk. Niko decides to go.
- This is the only chance to get a Romero in the game. Immediately after completion of the mission, the Romero can be seen driven away followed by a black Washington. Snipe the Romero driver, and the Romero is free to take. Another way to obtain it is this following: immediate after the cut scene by the graveside is finished, you will be standing facing the Romero, which is about to drive off. If you run after it at this point you should have enough time to get by the passenger side of the vehicle and carjack it. Upon driving it to one of your safehouses, more Romeros will begin to spawn in traffic, making it possible to get more than one Romero if one spawns in traffic near your safehouse. Note that the player must kill the Romero driver or else the Romero won't save properly at a safehouse. Also, strangely, if you killed Playboy X and befriended Dwayne Forge during The Holland Play, and chase down, shoot and kill the Romero driver at the end of the mission, Dwayne's "like" percentage will go down.
- If the coffin is damaged enough in the Romero, you can see the body in it.
- The coffin variant of the Romero is not available after this mission.
- If you kill Francis, there will be cops at his funeral, however they disappear when the Albanians show up. If you kill Derrick they will all be random peds in nice clothing.
- The gravestone that is created at the end of the mission is not solid - the player can walk or drive through it.
- If you destroy any of the vehicles leaving the scene after the mission is completed, a gangster/ the driver in the Washington may pull up and start fighting.
- During the initial gunfight, if one or both of the vehicles parked behind the Romero survive, Packie will be seen ordering drivers to get out of there. If the vehicles are destroyed Packie just asks Niko to drive the Romero.
- Defeating the gangsters outside the church is fairly easy with a rocket launcher though care must be taken not to destroy the Romero or kill Packie with splash damage.
- If Francis is alive, his "remove wanted level" service is disabled during this mission.