Rear quarter view)|
A Hellenbach GT in GTA LCS.
|Appearance(s)||GTA Liberty City Stories|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door sports car|
|Capacity||2 (driver and 1 passenger)|
The Hellenbach GT is a muscle car found in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories.
The Hellenbach GT is a two-door coupe that resembles a 1967-1970 Mercury Cougar, except for minor differences like the single headlights and added turn signals, and the sides are closer to a 1968 – 1970 AMC AMX. While its body design may occasionally include single-tone body colors, the Hellenbach GT may also appear with the hood in a mismatched color, giving the car a "beater" appearance similar to the Clover and the Tampa in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
Despite its appearance, the Hellenbach GT is capable of high speeds and handles well. The Hellenbach has an extremely high top speed, and beats the Banshee and Cheetah on top speed. It also has better handling. And for some reason, Hellenbach GT could take more damage, and the visual damage like the doors won't break or crack by one hit.
- The name comes from the phrase "To Hell and back", which most people say about the reliability of their old beaters.
- The car can first be found in the mission "Snuff" for Vincenzo Cilli. It's a reward given to the player by Joseph Daniel O'Toole after the player has killed a Sindacco leader.
- There are three special colors of the vehicle in the race Low Rider Rumble, but they are locked throughout the race and disappear after so they can't be stolen.
- Actually, After they finish the race (Don't do the race, just wait until they come back) the door becomes unlocked but the player MUST enter through the passenger sit.
- The Hellenbach can also be obtained by completing level 4 of the car salesman missions, in which it will spawn within the Capital Autos car showroom in Harwood thereafter.
- In Cedar Grove, Shoreside Vale, it can be found outside a garage.