Rear quarter view)|
A Clover in GTA San Andreas.
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door coupe|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Clover is a two door coupe in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The Clover appears to be a combination of a 1968 and 1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass; the front has headlights like a 1969 Cutlass but the grille is not split, like the '68 and turning signals have been added; the sides bear cues from the '68 (the chrome strip and the vent window), but the vinyl roof body style could be from either of the two. In a pre-release screenshot,<ref>Beta Clover</ref> the taillights appear directly inspired by the 1969 Cutlass, but were changed and now somewhat resemble the taillights of the 1968 model.
The Clover features a mismatching front quarter panel on the driver's side, as well as a mismatched passenger door and trunk lid which gives the car the appearance of a poorly maintained muscle car.
The Clover's handling is very similar to that of the Sabre. Acceleration and speed are very impressive, but come at the cost of the overpowered V6 front-engine, rear-drive design, which predisposes the Clover to frequent burnouts and fishtailing, and generally quite poor performance on slippery surfaces. Also, the vehicle's cheap construction makes it extremely susceptible to damage.
The Clover can be modified at a TransFender garage, which offers a moderate range of parts to the car.
Italicized pricing denotes prices at the Las Venturas TransFender, which charges 20% more except Colors.
- The default radio station in the Clover is K-JAH.
- Clover's two rear lights have diffrent textures, It's visable when they are turned on.
- In GTA San Andreas, it is commonly found driving around Los Santos and San Fierro, with some occasional appearances in the Old Venturas Strip in Las Venturas.
- Also found parked on a sidewalk in East Los Santos across from the The Pig Pen.
- In front of the used car dealership in Jefferson, Los Santos.