|Date of Birth||1983|
|Main Affiliations||Niko Bellic|
Pathos is a character in the HD Universe appearing in Grand Theft Auto IV and is an aspiring rapper who is selling his self-released album to people in Star Junction, Algonquin, Liberty City. Niko Bellic first helps Pathos by killing two people who insult his talent. When Niko meets him again, Pathos is shot by one of two thugs who attacked him and must be driven to the hospital - on the way, the two conclude that being shot is actually good for Pathos' image. Pathos promises to thank Niko on his next album, right after his mother and God. Pathos later sends an e-mail telling him that they did a good thing in regards to killing the thugs who attacked him. However, Niko replies to the e-mail in a sarcastic manner.
In 2013, Pathos continues to aspire to be a rapper and attempts to sell a CD to Tavell Clinton, the cousin of Grand Theft Auto V protagonist Franklin Clinton. This is stated on Tavell's Lifeinvader page.
- GTA IV
- The Lost and Damned
- Pathos is one of the few characters in the Grand Theft Auto series to survive a gunshot wound. (Excluding protagonists).
- Pathos can be seen at Elizabeta Torres' party in the mission Blow Your Cover and again in Buyer's Market. He's the guy who shouted: "I am the best! I am number ONE!" and does the robot.
- Pathos's email address is PATHOSTHEINCREDIBLE@fruitcomputers.com.
- Pathos lives up to his name with his rapping. Pathos is Greek that a mode of persuasion which appeals to an audience's emotions, which doesn't work with some individuals in his random character missions.
- Because of his clothing, he is sometimes mistaken to be Jimmy Hopkins from Bully, a Rockstar Games video game.