|Full Name||Lester Arnold|
|Date of Birth||1962|
|Place of Birth||San Fierro|
The Angels of Death|
(suspected leader, Liberty City)
Lester Arnold was born in 1962 in San Fierro and was first arrested in 1988 for possessing methamphetamine. He was arrested in both 1989 and 1992 for assault, in 1993 for possessing heroin and in 2005 for identity theft. He, at some point, joined The Angels of Death motorcycle club and moved to Liberty City, with the LCPD suspecting him to be the gangs leader in the city. In 2008 he wrote a book detailing his experiences as an Angel of Death gang member, entitled "Angel of Life" with Fred M Nelson. The authors were said to be discussing the possibility of a Vinewood produced film. He is probably in a relationship with Meredith.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Lester
Place of Birth: San Fierro
Affiliations: Member of the Angels of Death OMG
- 1988 - Possession Controlled Substance: Methamphetamine
- 1989 - Assault
- 1992 - Assault
- 1993 - Possession Controlled Substance: Heroin
- 2005 - Identity theft.
- Believed to be the leader of the Liberty City Chapter of the Angels of Death OMG.
- Not much is known about him other than that he has a serious problem with narcotics.
- Lester Arnold often called Arnie after his surname.
- Fans have incorrectly speculated that the man Billy Grey killed at the beginning of Angels in America was Lester but no evidence supports that claim since he was not listed as "Deceased" after the mission and the fact that that man has a much younger appearance, whereas Lester is 8 years older than Billy.