Mollis is a drug in the HD Universe appearing in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V. It is advertised for people who suffer from erectile dysfunction. In GTA IV, the drug is manufactured by Betta Pharmaceuticals and sold in pharmaceutical stores, such as Pill-Pharm, and online at a price of $70.99 at www.yourmexicandoctor.com. The name comes from Latin 'mollis,' meaning 'soft' – thereby being a play on erectile disfuncion itself.
- Mollis are one of the types of medication stolen from the Triads by Niko Bellic and Patrick McReary for Ray Boccino in the Grand Theft Auto IV mission Harbouring a Grudge.
- During a conversation in The Ballad of Gay Tony during Boulevard Baby, Anthony "Gay Tony" Prince will joke that Luis Fernando Lopez may need to take some Mollis.
- The Mollis advertisement can be seen on the stained glass of the Leftwood Church.
- A hand-written advertisement for Mollis can be seen in the trailer for GTA V.
- During one of Frankie Boyle's stand-up routines in The Lost and Damned, he mentions that Mollis take half an hour to start taking effect.
- Trevor Philips has a box of Mollis with petroleum jelly and tissues beside his bed in his trailer.