Rear quarter view)|
A Vacca in Grand Theft Auto V.
GTA V |
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door supercar|
|Capacity||2 (driver and one passenger)|
The Pegassi Vacca is a supercar in Grand Theft Auto V.
The Vacca's design is primarily sourced from the Lamborghini Gallardo, while using the side vents, middle-mounted dual exhausts, similar wheel design, and similar taillight design of a McLaren 12C. The headlights are shaped somewhat like those of the ONUK Sazan LM. The rear half of the vehicle, especially the engine cover, is similar to that of the Lamborghini Aventador, with taillights sharing vague similiarities with those of the SSC Tuatara. The interior is similar to that of the Banshee.
True to its real-life counterpart, the Vacca has performance inferior to that of its bigger brother, the Infernus (which is based on the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640, the bigger brother of the Gallardo). The Vacca has a top speed of 199 mph (320 km/h), which comes very close to the Lamborghini Gallardo LP 560-4 in terms of speed. Also, unlike most real-life Gallardos, the Vacca is rear-wheel-drive.
- Purchasable from Legendarymotorsport.net for $240,000.
- During the mission Meltdown, Devin Weston's Vacca is parked in front of the Oriental Theater on Vinewood Boulevard.
- Spawns in the driveway at 3659 Wild Oats Drive in Vinewood Hills, just down the street from Franklin Clinton's house only when doing the Epsilon Program missions. It spawns without doing the Epsilon missions by driving the same car in this area.
- Another location is during the mission The Wrap Up. At the end when it's time to escape, head toward the front door of the building. In the circle by the front entrance of the building, there is a small parking area where there is a Vacca parked.
- "Vacca" means cow in Italian. Also, when spoken, it sounds similar to "baka" (馬鹿/ばか), the Japanese word for "idiot".
- The Vacca is one of five vehicles required for the mission Assuming the Truth.