Home Sweet Home
|Home Sweet Home|
Vincenzo Cilli and Toni Cipriani walking to Cilli's black Kuruma.
|Game||GTA Liberty City Stories|
|Location||Atlantic Quays, Portland, Liberty City|
Death of Toni Cipriani|
Arrest of Toni Cipriani
Death of Vincenzo Cilli
Destruction of Vincenzo Cilli's Kuruma
|Unlocked by||Introductory cutscenes|
Home Sweet Home is the first mission in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, given to protagonist Toni Cipriani by Vincenzo Cilli. The mission is triggered automatically at the start of the game, following the opening introduction.
The mission begins after Toni, who had just returned to Liberty City, and Vincenzo leave Salvatore Leone's Gentlemen's Club. Vincenzo tells Toni to drive to the new apartment he has rented for him and then to take him to his warehouse in Atlantic Quays. After the drive to the apartment, Toni enters and changes into a new set of clothes. Toni then drives Vincenzo to his warehouse, with Vincenzo reminding him that he is the boss.
Completion of the mission opens up the free roam gameplay outside of the mission for the first time. The mission Slacker, also for Vincenzo, is unlocked. The Casual Clothes Outfit and the Leone's Suit outfit are both unlocked in the wardrobe of the apartment in Saint Marks. The monetary reward for the mission is $100.
- Like most other games, the player doesn't need to follow Vincenzo Cilli's instruction to drive the car.
- The first car you drive is the Kuruma, the same car that Claude has to drive in the beginning of GTA III.
- The Kuruma is fireproof but there is no way to keep it after the mission.
- During this mission it is impossible to get a wanted level.
- However, the cops can still arrest the player if provoked into a fist fight and they knock the player down or arrest them while in any vehicle.
- As long as the player does not enter the vehicle during this mission, the player has free will to do whatever they wish to do. No matter how many people you kill, as stated above, you cannot get a wanted level, even if you kill cops. There are no gang grudges as well.
The player being introduced to saving the game, with Toni Cipriani in the background.
|PlayStation 2 Version - GTASeriesVideos|