Talk:Flint Water

From Grand Theft Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Isn't this called Flint Water? Can a mod please change the title? I'll stand corrected if I see some evidence proving otherwise. Also, can someone explain something to User:Gsf4l about grammar? It's a slight nuisance for everyone to go round, cleaning up his articles. --Aussiebushmatt 13:30, 8 March 2009 (UTC)

I agree. The cleaning up I make after his edits are fun but somehow annoying (no offense to Gsf4l) since it needs more info, and it needs to improve grammar, capitalization and spacing. And it is called Flint Water. Masterpogihaha 13:36, 8 March 2009 (UTC)