The Triangle Club
The Triangle Club is a strip club located in Northern Gardens, Bohan, in Grand Theft Auto IV.
The club was owned by Dwayne Forge before he went to prison and in 2008, it is managed by the Trunchez brothers; Javier, Jose and Jesus, who are business associates of Playboy X.
The club features two stages with poles where girls dance. Behind one stage there is a changing room with a pistol and a health pick up. However, if the player enters this room, the dancers and clients will flee and the guards will attack the player. There is also a shotgun in the room to the left of the entrance.
It is one of the player's options for outings with friends or by himself. It is also one of only two strips clubs accessible to the player (the other being the Honkers Gentlemen's Club in Alderney).
The Triangle Club is the setting for "Undress to Kill", a mission in GTA IV. In this mission, Niko Bellic offers to ambush the Triangle Club and kill the managers for Dwayne Forge. Then after Niko returns ownership of the club to Dwayne, he becomes grateful to Niko. However, since the Trunchez brothers were associates of Playboy X, he will be infuriated with Niko after the mission.
- "Triangle" is a slang term meaning vagina.
- The club's slogan is "The shape of things to come" suggesting that triangles (vaginas) will come.
- The building that the strip club is based in is presumably a refurbished series of commercial/industrial buildings, which painted signage from its previous owners are still visible, albeit faded. The signs include "Discount Wholesale (est. 1899)", "Richard Bros." and "You'll like our finest ointment and cure all creme! It's Hana's Relief, try it!" (a pun on the sexual act of a hand job)
- As Dwayne Forge describes, it was "a real classy place". They have been visited by famous internet mogul Tony McTony (who severely beat one of their strippers during sex), as well as DJ Green Lantern and the cast of America's Next Top Hooker, both part of commercial promotions.
- In Undress to Kill, since the Trunchez Brothers are killed, the club is returned to Dwayne. However, it is unknown who assumes ownership of the club if Dwayne is killed in The Holland Play.
- Strippers can occasionally be seen outside the club having a smoke.